𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Arabella's body felt weak, the entirety of it was freezing and the other quarter left was just pure tired, but she found a tiny little spec of strength to cradle Harolds body in her arms, she found the courage to say her goodbye

His body was growing limp and even paler by the second, but she still held him close waiting for him to take his last breath but he was fighter and he always has been.

"Bella." He managed to whimper.

She took a gentle hold of his greying cheek and softly rubbed her thumb over a scratch, he didn't have the energy to wince, he allowed her to
hold him for as long as she needed.

"Your going to be okay, me and Iona will get Jon and he will he-"

"Stop..." He whimpered weakly reaching up to her hand "You know I won't make it Bella. It's okay, i'm okay." He whispered "Promise me something"

She sniffled a cry squeezing his hand "Anything."

"Promise me you will live, you will get that damned throne and raise your children by his side, promise me."

Her hand shook but she nodded, she would full-fill his wish no matter how long it took her, she would do it, for him.

And with one last gasp Harolds eyes closed, she sucked in a breath as his hand fell from her own.

"Your watch has ended, Harold Snow."

<>

Arabella held in a cry as she walked over the hay of bodies, her hand flew to her mouth as she recognised all the people she loved and cared for.

Iona carried Harolds limp lifeless body in her arms and gently lay him down next to Clara, Arabella couldn't help the tears that seemed to uncontrollably flow down her cheeks as she stared down and her wilding friend.

Tormund must be in absolute pieces.

She stepped over and her legs trembled at the horrific sight "Logan" Her whole body grew numb and her heart faltered only for a second before she let out a low scream falling to her knees.

"Hey Bella, it's okay." A small hand rubbed down her back as she sobbed for the loss of her younger brother, she managed to stand with the help Iona.

"I love you, brother. Always" She places a chaste kiss to his lips and gently brushed down his cheek before stepping back, the pain suffocated her and it was then she realised the majority of her family was gone.. As though they were never there.

"Your Grace." A man said slowly handing her a lit torch, she quickly wiped her tears and nodded at the man holding the torch tight.

She couldn't physically move from her spot, she couldn't stand it was taking all of her strength not to just collapse to the floor in a stream of tears, but the voice of Jon seemed to slowly relax and calm her.