𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

'Your chambers my lady' A fat timid man said opening the doors for Arabella 'We kept the same one for you just so you could feel more comfortable

'Your chambers my lady' A fat timid man said opening the doors for Arabella 'We kept the same one for you just so you could feel more comfortable.'

'thankyou ser.' She offered him a gentle smile, Shireen was placed in the room directly opposite her but she still felt so far away, Arabella knew it was no place for a young smart girl like Shireen, after all the wall is full of rapists and robbers.

'If you do need anything at all your grace just ask. Although i'm aware you know where most stuff is.'

Arabella gave him a gentle smile 'I will thankyou. Could you please call Ser Harold to my chambers. Tell him it's an urgent matter.' The man smiled and walked off.

She was curious as to how Harold felt about being back considering he broke his vows so most men must either hate or envy him, but Arabella promised him the second she chose him that she would allow him to return to his former duties without any harm.

Arabella sharply turned her head entering the familiar dark cold chambers that she was welcomed in many moons ago now, she collapsed into the velvet chair the texture and lumps hadn't vanished from her last sit, she rubbed her hands next to the lit fire and shivered from the cold that still surrounded the room. She knew seeing Jon would be painfully awful but she didn't imagine it to be that bad as when she greeted him her eyes never once caught his.

Her whole body felt numb and her head ached she closed her eyes trying to rid of the sickness that over took her emotionally and physically.

"NEVADA" A word clouded her mind icy blue fire surrounded the ground and sky. Jon clutched onto Arabella's bleeding body blood pooling the snow. A white trail of a silk dress rode along the snow. A cry of a baby erupted. Tyrion tied in chains being carried along "Dracarys!'

She shot up her whole body shaking as she fell the floor on her knees clutching onto her arms and tugging herself close, the doors swung open but Arabella didn't notice as she was paralysed by the visions and words replaying in her mind over and over again. The unknown person violently shook her and called her name but she couldn't respond.

She shakily looked up finally being snapped into reality 'Jon Snow' She whispered her heart shattering at the sight of the man before her, she shook even more seeing him holding her dying body. The image replaying on a loop in her mind.

She stared up at him slowly admiring the face she missed most. But what truly took her off guard was his eyes, they had grew more hard and icy, black circles were evidently appearing. He had suffered loss.

'I — my lady .. is there anything you require are you ok?' He asked smoothly rubbing circles on her back something he helped her with when she was upset or nervous.

She bumped shakily standing up 'No. Thankyou though I'll be fine' She offered him a genuine warm smile and held his hand as she tried to steady her balance.