𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Arabella tugged her cloak tighter to her body trying to rid of the cold, she thought that after her years in snow now that she would be comfortable with cold weather, but she was indeed not

Arabella tugged her cloak tighter to her body trying to rid of the cold, she thought that after her years in snow now that she would be comfortable with cold weather, but she was indeed not. The cold DragonStone gave off was much different to the cold snow gave off, she was surprised by how cold her home was considered it was at least timid the last time she was here.

She stood at the entrance of DragonStone intently watching the three dragons soar above taking complete free reign of her home, she closed her eyes and shook her head; she was angry, beyond angry in-fact she was livid. Daenerys wanted Jon to bend the knee, she knew that but when Jon told her what she said to him "Your wife is not your keeper, she is only your queen as she married you" The words them self sent her into a utter rage but, she could just imagine the smug face on the Targaryens face as she said those words.

It was safe to say Arabella hated Daenerys Targaryen but she wouldn't leave this ground, not until she had her dragon glass.

'Niece' Tyrion greeted, the imp smiled up at her as he joined her by her side at the top of the steps and stared down at the sea admiring every crash 'The queen has requested to see you.'

She let out a small laugh and shook her head, Tyrion called her queen, he should be bowing to family not some girl he met while kidnapped, he should be on Bellas side 'I remember once Tyrion, you told me that you would always believe in me.. follow my every dream, support me through everything.. oh how time has changed.'

Tyrion gulped his eyes averted onto the sea not once glancing at the brown eyes burning into him, he closed his eyes allowing the memory to cloud his mind, he remembered not long after she married his brother he caught her crying in the smells of a stable, and he promised in that moment to protect her. He couldn't deny to himself that he saw Arabella fit to be the better queen but he was already pledged to the Dragon Queen.

'That was long ago' He simply said finally meeting her dark eyes, he noticed a small hint of blackness to them a feature he didn't remember.

She nodded hugging her cloak tighter to her small figure 'This is my home Tyrion, something she has taken me from me.. I grew up here, now i'm prisoner here?'

Tyrion shook his head his hand stroking her arm 'Your not prisoner here your free to roam the beaches and..'

'You took our boat?

'Like you told me you could easily write for the dragon to escort you back' He laughed as she glared down at him.

'I remember once.. It was late and I was merely a young girl, I am more than certain it was when Cersei was carrying Joffrey.. she turned to me and said "Remember this young Baratheon, when you grow older you will learn of kings and queens and the importance of power, you will learn to play the Game Of Thrones.. when you play the Game Of Thrones you either win or you die." I remember it rather vividly' She said.