𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Arabella tossed and turned dark nightmares coming to her restless night kill her Arabella, stab her, cut her, murder her

  Arabella tossed and turned dark nightmares coming to her restless night kill her Arabella, stab her, cut her, murder her. The words seemed to repeat over and over in a never ending loop, she was sure it was something to do with her new darkness but she brushed it off when the morning came along with her crying son, she scowled at him and praised her daughter as she seemed to have manners for her sleeping mother.

Once she picked up her son all her worries seemed to slip away as he calmed at the feel of his mothers breast, she heard Jon slightly hum in admiration 'Good sleep?' He croaked draping the sheets over his naked torso.

'Better' She gave him a reassuring smile making sure he son was latched on before he fed, he lay soundly in her arms getting his morning feed, Jon lay back admiring the sight before him 'Doves so quiet...'

'She likes her sleep, just like her mother.' Jon smiled picking up his discarded pants and pulling them up before walking over to the crib 'We've got to get the hall ready, I don't think people will appreciate it if we are late'

'We've got days to catch up on, Jon I just want to hold my children, they will understand that' She hummed 'Besides, being formally late is what a Queen should do'

'Hhm, never heard of that before' He sighed nibbling slightly at her ear before smoothing a hand down his sons head 'I should get out there though, why don't you rest, you still need it'

'I'm coming, Jon.' She said turning towards him 'I...'

A knock sounded at the door 'Enter.'

The door was pushed open revealing a hand maiden that Sansa had probably sent down for the morning, Arabella pulled her son off of her with a whine and placed him back in the crib before she lifted her gown 'Your graces' The woman smiled 'Her Lady, Sansa sent me.'

Arabella cocked her head, she recognised the woman before her, that black hair all so familiar yet she couldn't remember where from, her voice was thick probably Southern, yet she couldn't make out which part 'And of your name?' She asked.

'Liana, Your Grace.' She smiled walking over to the crib 'Oh they are just so beautiful!'

'They are indeed' Jon smiled while his wife still remained slightly weary at the new company.

'Robbie has had his feed, Dove hasn't awoken yet when she does don't hesitate to bring her to the hall'

The woman nodded lightly poking at Robbie's stomach earning a whiny giggle from the little boy.

'I will make sure they are taken care of.'

<>

Arabella's temper had rose as soon as she entered the hall, men and women bowed upon her entry yet she didn't smile, she barely even looked at them far too worried about her children.

She clutched tightly onto her cloak staring at all the men before her, Sophia gave her a warm nod and she smiled nodding back standing before the men 'Me and my husband have all called you here today to speak of some certain matters' All the Lords nodded 'I would firstly like to start with the matters of hunting.. I want no one under the age of twenty-five leaving these castle gates it's dangerous out there now and we don't know what could be lurking.'