𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

The fog covered most of the area but Arabella could clearly see an army on a frozen lake

They came quick towards the action, seeing a small group placed on top of a rock in the middle of the frozen lake, and an army of the dead, attacking them from the bottom. The army, blue-eyed and pale skin crawled and stammered towards them. Arabella felt a dry lump form in her throat as the dragon dived down towards the continuous action 'Dracarys!' Daenerys yelled, Arabella tilted back slightly as a blazing storm formed from the dragons throat. Most of the dead had burned to a crisp and were now a pile of ash on the lake. She took a clear look down seeing her brother - Jorah and Tormund but she couldn't clearly see Jon anywhere. But when the dragon dived further down and blazed his fire she saw Jon in the middle of it, stabbing his dragonglass weapon into the heart of a corpse trying to tear him apart.

She couldn't deny the utter sickness bubbling in her as she latched off the dragon; she took in a deep breath steadying her heart as she balanced herself 'For Jon' She whispered grabbing her bow and an arrow, she firmly placed it in and steadied it aiming nowhere in particular and when she let go she only prayed it hit one of the dead. When a body fell to ash she gave out a huge sigh clutching back onto the dragon which turned as she did.

Once the dragon slowed down she once again let go making sure she wouldn't fall before flying one, two, three and four arrows into the corpses which didn't kill only four but ten, they went down like a domino affect. The small group glanced up to see the source of the arrows and when Jon looked upon the green dragon his heart fell Arabella 'No' He whispered, he watched her shoot at least five more arrows before clutching onto the dragon and steering him down. She couldn't be here, she couldn't be in a fight like this.

'Go' Arabella yelled over the grunts of the dead, the dragon roared landing deep into the snow, Arabella tightly closed her eyes when the dragon landed on the ground as the impact was the strongest lash she had ever felt.

She quickly climbed off readying her dragonglass sword as the dead were now completely aware of the new flesh on the ground, she watched as the dragon flew up and sighed knowing if there was any way of her going back to safety it was now gone, only a few wights ran her way, she easily plunged her sword into them now only surrounded by a pile of their ash.

She felt a huge whip of snow on her back and quickly turned to see Drogon perched on the floor and Daenerys holding her hand out 'Come on! We must get the rest!' She yelled over the storm, Arabella quickly grabbed her hand and sat firmly on the dragon once again readying her bow and arrows.

She managed to shoot at least a hundred that were attempting to claw their way up the hill, with a quick order Drogon swooped lower enough for Arabella to reach her hand out 'Jorah!!' She yelled to the closet man, he grabbed her hand and with all her might she lifted him onto the dragon.

Daenerys helped a few of the men on while Bella retrieved back to her task of shooting some of the wights that seemed to draw in extremely close, but they scattered the dragon and managed to pull Bella off with a mighty thump.