𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

'It's time to go your Grace

'It's time to go your Grace.'

Daenerys sighed pretending as though she didn't hear Jorahs words. She stood a top of the Wall, waiting and praying to see Jon and Arabella sprint out from the millions of trees. She didn't quite understand how Jorah was so calm in this whole situation his sister could possibly be dead? And he seemed to not care all that much. She laced her hands together and swallowed the lump in her throat 'A bit longer.'

Jorah frowned going to take her arm when she spoke once more giving him a reason to stop 'You know I used to hate your sister. Despise her in fact from the moment she stepped foot onto Dragon Stone. The woman never gave me a single reason to like her, I admit I respected her decisions but never fully understand them.'

'And your mind has changed since then?' Jorah politely said , understanding most of her reasons to dislike his sister, she was rather feisty and he found out just how feisty when he met her.

Daenerys smiled nodding 'Not until today. Not until she gave all of her strength to save her husband, yes she may want what is mine and I can't deny that I will fight her for the throne, but that isn't a reason to hate the woman. She has proved to me to be strong and independent she doesn't care what anyone, man or woman, thinks about her. She is possibly one of the strongest woman I have ever met.'

With her words she turned losing all hope that anyone would even crawl out of the forest, but when she did turn a loud screech was sounded from above, a loud screech she seemed to recognise all too well, a Dragon.

Daenerys turned on her heel seeing the beast soaring above and landing into the snow with an almighty thud, she sent Jorah a worrying look before the pair sprinted down the wooden steps to the Courtyard.

A silver haired woman jumped from the enormous dragon and landed with no struggle, a unfamiliar man followed closely behind, Jon slid off a limp body evident in his arms, Daenerys gasped her hand flying to her mouth 'Get a maestor!!!' Jon screamed.

Sophia glanced around the Courtyard in frantic to spot a maestor, but when she looked around she caught eyes with her sister, she lifted her head proudly nodding. Daenerys felt her whole world crash at the sight of Damaris and she didn't know what to do or say so instead she focused on the nearly dead girl in Jon's arms.

Logan quickly took Arabella from Jon's hold as he watched the man drop to his knees despite all his efforts to stay awake, Dany yelled rushing over to his side Jorah helping the man up 'Get us a maestor!!'

<>

The room held no light apart from a small candle lit prominently in the corner of the room, so when Arabella opened her eyes she was greeted with nothing but a small flicker from the candle.

Her arm and leg ached as she moved her head trying to see which company joined her in the small chambers but her blurred vision couldn't make out a proper face 'Hey steady' A deep voice said, straightening her posture slightly.