𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Someone has kindly pointed out that some lines seem to be repeated twice there is around three times this happens, I can't edit it out as it doesn't show up on my phone, i'm not sure why it's doing it?
I can't remove this error but I hope you still enjoy!

Someone has kindly pointed out that some lines seem to be repeated twice there is around three times this happens, I can't edit it out as it doesn't show up on my phone, i'm not sure why it's doing it? I can't remove this error but I hope you stil...

Arabella watched in satisfaction as Wun-Wun, smashed a mans head into a wall, crushing his head as if it was no problem. Blood splattered up the wall and beyond the snow creating an evident sign of a fight. Something Arabella wanted.

After that satisfying , to Arabella anyways, display, all the men of the Nights Watch - the traitors, dropped their swords in-front of their livid queen. Groaning, Thorne looked around at all the men desperately, contemplating what had went wrong. Arabella smirked knowing she had won. She walked next to Tormund and Edd who gave her a grand smile.

'You fucking traitor!' Thorne sneered at Edd , growling at him but not acting upon his anger, but Arabella however was.

She grabbed one of the many swords on the floor causing all the men to back up as they had all heard the story of her victory in fights ' Edd is the traitor?!' She growled quickly swiping her sword at his kneck but not striking ' You killed your own Lord Commander? I am your queen now and should have your head for this treason!'

Throne gulped she still held the sword tightly but pulled it away from his neck, he decided to not say anything to his young queen. Alliser somewhat admired her bravery he had never seen a girl be so brave and stand up for herself and her rights.

He turned his head to Edd 'Castle Black has held back wildings for thousands of years.'

'Until you' Tormund snickered.

A loud yell was heard and Arabella's eyes went wide as Olly charged at them his small sword raised. Arabella pushes back Tormund smashing her sword against the little boys causing him to tumble to the floor with a loud thud. She smirked as the following wildings tackled him down.

Arabella recognised the features he had scattered over his face. The same he had in Jon's office. The wildings dragged Alliser and some of the other men to the dungeons and Arabella assumed there would be a trial to find out who the true traitors are.

If only Jon could hold her and tell her everything would be ok. But now Arabella was truly alone, she wanted revenge.

'Where is he?' Tormund slowly asked not wanting to harm Arabella's feelings any further as he knew she was very sensitive.

All feeling of victory and triumph washed out of her and she was back to the feeling of grief and pain. Something she hadn't felt for only a small amount of time during the day.

Arabella started to walk in the direction of the chamber Jon was held in and Tormund followed close behind her. When she opened the door seeing him lying there her heart broke once again.

She had to turn around for a quick moment nearly sick at the sight, Tormund frowned wrapping his arms tightly around the young queen. She gripped onto his shirt and attempted not to cry.