𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙣 ⁰

Arabella Baratheon was the smartest girl to ever live throughout the Baratheon bloodline and her father hated to admit it

Arabella Baratheon was the smartest girl to ever live throughout the Baratheon bloodline and her father hated to admit it. She knew how to read at a younger age any normal girl should and her father could admit it was magical.

She loves the little things in life, like the sunset that dawned over Dragon stone at nightfall and she hated that she couldn't witness that anymore as she only got the view King's landing gave her which was nice but not as nice as watching the sun reflect over the sea.

But she couldn't deny she loved the home she had made for herself at Kings Landing and how warm and comforting her husband Jaime Lannister had made it for her, although he wasn't there for her most of the time she knew she could always rely on him.

Arabella was only the age of 18 when she decided to marry herself to Jaime, it wasn't for love she knew that but she also knew that if she didn't marry someone her father would've been awfully disappointed and as would her eldest brother Jorah although he wasn't involved in her life all too much but that didn't mean she loved him any less.

Jorah Mormont was the first of Arabella's siblings, her mother Natalia had him long before she had married Stannis, she married Jeor Mormont but that didn't last all too long before he sent her off to Dragonstone where she met and betrothed her final husband. But Natalia wasn't a good women not faithful to her husband not long after she had Arabella she fell with child with one of her fathers night and then came Logan Waters Arabellas bastard brother. And of course her father re married a awful women and most times she couldn't even speak her name but she did bring along the only sibling Arabella could see, her little darling sister Shireen.

Logan had joined the crows at Castle Black and her mother had joined the wildings something she still tells Arabella she isn't proud of but she has to do what she's got to do.

This is Arabella's story so far. What will she have to come.