𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Fire on Fire - Sam Smith

Arabella had only slept through the majority of the night which she was proud of herself for, although her head aches and her eyes were beyond swollen she still got out of bed and trudged to her pile of dresses.

She slipped off the shirt Jon had put her in she stared down at her figure her belly only slightly protruding. She gasped assuming it was due to her illness, she shook her head placing the gown over her head and her cloak over her shoulders.

Before she could manage to sit down and do her hair she heard a loud whaling, ghost.

She rushed down the halls and opened the door watching a distressed ghost claw at a door, she spun her head in the direction he was crying and it wasn't until she saw him that Arabella gave out the most blood curdling scream.

'NO!' She screeched her legs taking her over the pool of blood 'No.. Please..'

She begged placing his head in her lap 'You can't leave me! You were my reason Jon!' Her heart shattered and her only reason to live had gone. He left her.

'Through and after death.' His last ever words to her, she couldn't breath she truly couldn't breathe.

She sobbed loudly praying for him to breathe or move only slightly, quiet footsteps were sounded behind her but Arabella didn't care not one bit, a large hand placed itself on her shoulder and she could barely feel it 'Your Grace .. I'm so sorry, but he's gone.'

Davos voice seemed somewhat sweet something Arabella had never heard before , Davos wanted to cry for her as she had lost so much in only a matter of twenty four hours. She was the strongest woman to ever live and Davos knew she would slowly refrain her strength and become the most powerful Queen the North and South has ever seen.

He nodded his head at Edd signalling for him to take Jon inside, Arabella moved aside for the man but didn't move from her spot on the floor, she couldn't move she could barely breathe.

Logan Waters stepped out to see what all the screaming and commotion was about and it wasn't until he saw his sister sitting in a pool of blood that he knew this screaming was real, something bad had happened.

He carefully placed a hand on his sisters shoulder holding back a sob from himself, she turned and the moment she saw him she broke all over again.

<>

Davos somewhat managed to drag a numb Arabella into the room Edd and the other men had carried Jon's lifeless body too. She furiously paced the room her body still numb, but no longer numb from pain but from anger. She pulled at her hair imaging the sight of all the traitors heads falling to the ground due to her sword cut throat.

'This was Thorne' Edd nodded unable to look at his dead best friend.

Arabella collapsed into the chair beside Jon sobbing loudly when she closed his eyes , the men exchanged glances but said nothing and let the girl grieve over the man she loves.