𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

The three girls giggled as they did each others hair the moment so wholesome for them as it had been the happiest they were since a long time

'It's good to not talk of war even if it's for one simple moment.' Blythe said downing the last of her wine.

'I'm getting married that's why.' Bella beamed.

'For the second time.' Sophia jokes raising her glass 'Second time lucky.'

'Said every man ever' Blythe joked along flicking her hair.

Bella closed her eyes as Sophia braided her hair into a crown atop her head, she was beyond happy to be marrying Jon and it was clear to everyone that it wasn't for politics, it was for love. There was a day when Arabella would've dreamed of this moment and there was a day when the pair couldn't even look at each other but now she gets to call him hers.

She eyed the white gown in the corner a cloak for her shoulders next to it, it had a suede material and the baratheon stag carved into the side something Davos gifted her.

Her dress was gorgeous a white gown with silk and pure diamonds encrusted into it, it was something she adored and it was nothing like her old wedding dress at all, it was a lot more extravagant something Sansa definitely helped design.

Arabella felt her stomach churn with nerves and her old wedding day flashed into her mind.

She clutched onto her father's arms almost scarring him with the tight hold, she took a large breath in focusing on the gown trailing behind her.

She shook her head not wanting to remember her past life as this was her future now.

Jon Snow was her future.

<>

'Your father would be so proud of you Bella.' Davos sighed taking a hold of her hand, her lips quivered as he pulled at a box from the drawer 'A gift.'

'Davos, gifts aren't necessary.' She smiled as he opened the box 'Davos...'

'Your fathers crown. Your crown.' Davos lifted the gold from the box, a pure red gem centred in the middle, a addition 'You are my Queen, Arabella Baratheon, the queen i will always follow.'

She loved Davos very much and the gesture was beyond sweet but she couldn't help but imagine this being her father, gifting her his crown on the what is meant to be the best day of her life.

She shook her head from the thought and stared down at the small bump on her stomach rather evident due to the tightness of her gown, she took in a deep breath and smiled at Davos 'I'm with child Davos. I get to bring another life into this world.' The onion knight gasped at her sudden outcome.

He stared deeply into her eyes not sure if he was happy by the news or not, she was bringing a child into a horrendous war that would never end 'Im happy for you' He lied taking her hand.