𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

For once Arabella's night was not filled with darkness but instead of a woman she dreamed to kill, Daenerys Targaryen

For once Arabella's night was not filled with darkness but instead of a woman she dreamed to kill, Daenerys Targaryen. She sat firmly on a throne Arabella recognised all too well, dragon stone.

Melisandre alongside Tyrion stood by there side 'I will get Jon Snow to bend the knee' The words sounded so poisonous to Bella, the way she sounded infuriated it her; she sounded so hopeful.

Bella huffed ruffling her curls and taking a big sigh in, she knew any day now they were expecting a parchment from Daenerys herself and it didn't bother Bella as she would deal with the Mother of Dragons in the future when the right time comes.

She glared at her hardened features in the mirror noticing her eyes darkening every second she stared, she violently blinked her eyes back to their normal brown shade; was this darkness really out to take her? Surely after the other night when she murdered that woman something had taken over her.

She shook her head ridding her brain from these thoughts and allowed herself to think of her claim to the throne now Daenerys had arrived: only one book states the minuets apart between the Targaryen twins and if Bella could get her hands on this book she could ruin Daenerys claim but then that would only mean Sophia would take the throne and not Bella..

But if it meant that Cersei nor Daenerys were sat on that throne causing mayhem she didn't mind, her priorities at this moment are her children and husband, they are all she truly cares for her worries for the throne will come in later events.

She felt a light warmth on her neck and kneeled back into the safety of her husbands arms 'Dove needs fed' He whispered.

She smiled taking her daughter from his arms and allowing her to feed from her, Jon never once thought the sight of his child drinking from her mothers breast could be breathtaking, but watching her do what she does amazes him; how could a woman breastfeeding look so sexy?

'Quit staring its creepy' She hummed, stroking Doves hair gently.

'It's romantic' He grinned walking over the crib and taking Robbie who violently flailed his legs in the air 'Gonna be a strong fighter aren't you son?' He grinned sitting next to Bella who grinned at his words.

'Daenerys is in DragonStone, Melisandre and Tyrion are with her..' She paused hating that she was ruining the perfect moment 'A parchment will come any day.. she wants you to bend the knee.'

Jon scoffed shaking his head 'You know I wouldn't' He said 'How do you feel? About the Throne.'

'When Tormund leaves i'll send Clarence with him, there is a book at Castle Black, it's the only book that reads the birth dates of the twins, it reads how long apart they were born.. meaning Sophia will rightfully have the Throne.' She explained taking Dove from her breast and laying her on her chest.

'Your certain of this?' Jon asked.

She nodded 'Unless someone has taken it I am certain.'

'But even then it means you won't get the throne?' Jon sighed.