𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Arabella rocked gently on the chair sinking into the warmth of the fur around her, she cupped her sons cheek gently noting the specs of blonde hair peaking through, she grinned running her hand over the top of his head her cold fingers sending a s...

Arabella rocked gently on the chair sinking into the warmth of the fur around her, she cupped her sons cheek gently noting the specs of blonde hair peaking through, she grinned running her hand over the top of his head her cold fingers sending a shock to her son, but once he opened his little eyes and saw his mother he chuckled his smile growing.

Arabella hummed rubbing a thumb over his hands when he outstretched his arms, he kicked his tiny legs causing Bella to gently bounce him in her arms.

"I craved this moment.." She hummed, Jon grinned slowly walking over to the chair Dove in his arms.

"As did I.." He calmly said "How do you think this meeting will go?"

"As all meetings do.." She said glaring up to her husband with glossy eyes "I don't want to think of that now Jon. Any minuet a knock will occur and we will have to leave our children again.."

Jon nodded placing his daughter carefully back into the crib, but Bella still tightly held onto Robbie dreading the moment she had to let go "Your graces, Sansa summons your company."

<>

"As when we heard about the wall I called all our banners to retreat to Winterfell.. Lord Umber, when can we expect your people to arrive?" Sansa started.

A loud screech was heard and a young boy stood tall eyeing all the people at the high table "We need more horses and wagons, if it pleases my lady.." He began "And your graces." He gulped eyeing Arabella who held a stern face giving no sympathy to the young child.

"You will have as many as we can spare, hurry back to last half and bring your people here." Sansa said, the boy nodded and turned.

Arabella watched him walk away and when she looked to the back of the hall she saw a ghostly figure peering around, she hardly gulped blinking fast to rid of the woman's figure.. The last time she was in such a meeting she ended up murdering a woman.

"We need to send Ravens to the Nights Watch as well." Jon said "There's no sense in running the castles anymore we make our stand here."

"At once your grace."

<>

Arabella grinned hitching up her dress as she walked over to the young girl who had definitely grown up during the last years she had seen her.

She admired the white tree above them small leaves fluttering down every step she took closer to it.

"Arya Stark in the flesh and blood." She cooed, smiling widely at the young girl, Jon grinned from behind her nodding at his wife.

"It is a pleasure that we greet again your grace." Arya gladly replied.

"Don't be so silly, call me Bella, or even sister if it pleases you best."

"Sister" Arya beamed, she slowly walked over and hugged her sister by law tightly, showing her the love she had created for the queen while out on the run for all those years.