𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Drunk was an understatement as Arabella was yet to find out her true limit for alcohol , by the time she realised it was far to late for a man to be sat next to her she was already stumbling all over her room and barely managing to produce a prope...

Drunk was an understatement as Arabella was yet to find out her true limit for alcohol , by the time she realised it was far to late for a man to be sat next to her she was already stumbling all over her room and barely managing to produce a proper sentence.

'Time for sleep' Clarence laughed taking the jug of wine from the girl who slurred 'Noooo'

He shook his head placing the jug on a table and sitting back with the girl, he stared at her longingly processing all the scars and marks that littered her body tragically, he truly felt for the girl as she had endured so much pain that she didn't deserve 'You had a tough time huh?' Never did the knight think that his night would start in such an innocent way and end in a rather weird way.

She giggled slightly hiccuping at his words 'I killed a woman. Harold killed my mother without any hesitation. Tough is an understatement Ser. A real understatement'

She slapped her hand on her knee wobbling up from her place on the floor 'I'm truly sorry about your mother, that love can never be replaced not even a man could talk your pain' He whispered, Arabella sunk down on her bed head facing the ceiling as the man stood before her at the foot of her bed.

'A man did take away my pain. He saved me. But then he betrayed me like all men do they claim to love yet have no feeling of the sort. No man is true to his words. Not one that i've met anyways..'

Clarence places himself at the edge of her bed, hands buried in his head, he was surely upset for the girl holding only a small amount of her pain losing someone so close to you then the one person you trust more than anything even with your life to betray you.

He stared deeply at her she was just lay there giggling then out of no where tears began to flood her face, he panicked rushing to her side 'Is there anyone i can get? That can help and understand.'

She placed her hand gently on his arm 'Harold.'

The man rushed out the room avoiding the knights that walked the halls at night he rushed straight to the library room where he knew the bastard started spending all his night.

He burst in Harold Snow slowly laughing away with a new woman he knew to be Arabella's new handmaiden Harold eyed the knight seeing his worried and desperate expressions.

'She needs you.'

Harold quickly followed Clarence to the chambers the princess was in and burst in nodding at the man telling him it was ok to go, he carefully shut the door and placed himself on the bed next to the crying girl.

She slowly looked up and pounced herself on him, he held her hard not wanting to ever let go 'I'm sorry' She cried 'I'm so so sorry for blaming you'

He wiped her cheeks smiling 'Don't apologies you had every right to hate and blame me although those weren't my intentions.'