𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

Ash littered all over the fallen kingdom, rubble scattered every corner of every room, knights lay soundly in their rest beds; brave men that died trying to fight for their worth and their queen - whichever one it was, Dany or Cersei

Ash littered all over the fallen kingdom, rubble scattered every corner of every room, knights lay soundly in their rest beds; brave men that died trying to fight for their worth and their queen - whichever one it was, Dany or Cersei. All of them were brave.

Including Arabella Baratheon.

She lay soundly staring up deadly at the ceiling, her heart beating a million miles. She moved her head slightly groaning as it scraped against the rock cutting it more than it already was, if that was even possible at all.

"come on" She whispered reaching up and gently rubbing her head to soothe the pain, she removed the few rocks that engulfed her body, she slowly rose up her head throbbing as she did so.

This is not how she wanted it to end, she wanted nothing more than to just jump and run over to the throne where Daenerys would be sat, she wanted to plunge her dagger into that mad queens chest.

But she couldn't, not yet.

She wobbled up letting her body adjust to its new injury's, included the loss in her stomach.

She shakily stroked up the side of her leg feeling the warmth of the crimson liquid stain her already bloody hands, she let out a deadly sob almost dropping to her knees.

During the time of her lying there unconscious she had endured a miscarriage of a child she wasn't even truly sure she was baring, but it was obvious to her that she was.

She stroked over her slightly swollen stomach knowing she had just lost a child, knowing she just lost her baby. But the thought of finding Luca again warmed her and gave her all the power and encouragement she needed to go on, to go on and find Daenerys and kill her.

After all she was the reason that her child was gone, the reason her baby was gone.

"Arabella" She gulped looking at her mother's deadly blue eyes "You can do this, find her, she took your son that was not even yet birthed. Kill her."

She slowly glanced around the room and rubbed her eyes her mother not in sight.

She took one last glance at the fallen room and ran off her bow ready.

<>

The throne was the only surviving thing in the whole room, not including Daenerys of course, because she would soon be gone into the ash and dust.

Jon walked in his face paled, he didn't know where Arabella was, she could be dead under the piles of rocks where Tyrion found Jaimes lifeless body, the thought that she could be dead because of the woman infront of him killed his soul. He didn't have anything now, his wife could be gone, his children couldn't grow without a mother to help them. He was of no use.

"Daenerys" He weakly smiled his legs wobbling as he stalked closer, she turned a smile evident on her face.

"Jon" She grinned walking closer to him, she slowly took his hand and he reluctantly took it just wanting to kill her now, but he knew it wouldn't be that easy.