𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

It was such a cold day even for the wildings and to make it worse they had to travel a rather long way until their next set up

Arabella huffed extremely tired and to make matters worse her leg was cramping again she was sure that she may never be able to walk properly again.

'your leg should heal soon , it's been a long time since you properly rested it , Mance won't mind if we stop for a minuet' Clara spoke digging her bow into the snow , Arabella hissed at the sudden sting that erupted up her leg.

She quickly fell to the floor and Harold rushed by her side helping her sit straight she watched in surprise at the blood that leaked through the top of her pants 'Wounds opened again' Clara said , ripping a piece of fabric from her jacket and tying it tightly around Arabella's leg.

'you should really rest it , i'll go tell Mance' Before Arabella could protest Clara ran up stopping Mance and Jon from there chat.

'I wish she would wait for once!' Arabella groaned attempting to stand, Harold grabbed onto her balancing her , they slowly limped over to Mance and he smiled down at the pair.

'We can wait a few minutes, until your ready to go again' He spoke Jon stared down at her saddened that she had to end up like this.

The group stared over at Orell who's eyes were to the back of his head 'Is he ok?' Jon asked.

'He's a warg' Ygritte said as they walked or for Arabella's case limped over to the rock.

'A what?' Harold asked.

'You've never met a warg before?' Ygritte laughed.

Mance shook his head 'A warg enters through the mind of an animal, he can see through their eyes. He's scouting for us.'

The trio stared at the crow flying above in amazement.

'Orell' Clara said, the mans eyes quickly went back into their place and he stared at the group before him.

'Where were you this time?' Mance asked.

'The fist of the first men... huh dead crows' He stared hard at Harold and Jon, he then stared at Arabella smirking 'Your father .. Stannis Baratheon, lost his war , he's in great danger now sweetheart but there's nothing you can do of it now.'

Arabella sighed walking down the little hill Tormund chasing after her, he tightly gripped her hand and Arabella winced 'Arabella wait!'

She closed her eyes not wanting to talk of it , she had her suspicions of her father loosing as no one had set out to look for her yet , something her father would've done if her was proudly sat on the throne which he isn't.

'I don't want company Tormund, I can walk fine by myself.'

'I know your secret Arabella.' He whispered walking alongside her 'Your secretly happy your father lost.'