𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Arabella kicked a small pile of snow gripping hard onto her arrow, she stared at the women before her appreciating their presence, Jon allowed the girls to go hunting as they seemed low on a lot of meat so they were trying to be successful on the...

Arabella kicked a small pile of snow gripping hard onto her arrow, she stared at the women before her appreciating their presence, Jon allowed the girls to go hunting as they seemed low on a lot of meat so they were trying to be successful on their day out.

'I'm surprised we haven't found at least one small rabbit' Iona huffed.

Clara agreed 'Aye, little things probably scared of the cold, it's looking like a lost cause we should just head back there won't be any good viable meat out for miles'

Arabella laughed at the two girls 'Don't tell me your giving up already, the hunt has barely started come on.'

'Tormund was telling me of this small abandoned cabin, just a little more North, we can salvage herbs, for wounds, might even be a good stack of wood or old swords.' Iona said, Arabella nodded.

'Lead the way.' She smiled, Iona and Clara walked ahead leaving Sophia close behind with Bella as she could no longer walk the quick pace as she was heavily pregnant, with two children.

'Are you scared?' Sophia whispered, Arabella stared at her and jumped only slightly as Hyperion flew just head level.

She stared at the dragon before finally turning back to Sophia 'Of the war?'

'No..' She gulped 'Birth.. and well you also haven't spoke much of Jon being king of the bloody North.'

Arabella shook her head sighing 'Firstly, no i'm not scared of birth, and my say on Jon will be pointless..'

'How?' Sophia challenged raising her brow at her friend.

'It's a rather complicated situation don't you think? When we fight Cersei and I claim the throne will Jon stay by me or stay North where his duties now lie?' Arabella gulped staring hard 'But then I could stay be Jon's side in the North..'

'How would that work?' Sophia asked.

'You take the throne as its rightful owner' Arabella breathed a heavy breath.

'No. I don't want it Bella. It's yours not mine, I may be a Targaryen making me, yes, the rightful heir but I don't want it and I never will..'

Arabella nodded, her mind had changed a lot over a short amount of time. She remembers hating the thought of sitting on that iron throne, but now the thought sent chills throughout her and she couldn't wait until it was hers, but then maybe her mind would be quick to change again.. only time could tell.

A small cabin came into view and all four of the girls gave out a sigh of relief , Clara forcefully pushed open the door, snow fell from its hinges almost knocking out Sophia 'You ok?' Iona asked.