𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Arabella Baratheon has always been an intelligent girl from the moment she learned to speak her father saw the potential that girl had , then she learned to read only at the age of 2 it had never been heard of in dragon stone for a babe at suc...

Arabella Baratheon has always been an intelligent girl from the moment she learned to speak her father saw the potential that girl had , then she learned to read only at the age of 2 it had never been heard of in dragon stone for a babe at such a young age to read , but Arabella did it.

She knew when something didn't seem right and she was smart enough to know Brandon Stark did not fall but was rather pushed and she knew the person capable of pushing a small child from a towers window Cersei.

So here Arabella was pounding on the queens chamber door , almost knocking it down when the queen finally answered, Jamie sat in a chair goblet in hand a almost worried expression on his face.

"I'm not stupid." She hissed slamming the door.

"You will address your queen with -"

"No, i won't do anything of the sort, not when you, yes you! Pushed a child from a window. That little boy did not fall, why? What did he do? Catch you both in your little act? Did he witness what the Lannisters really do behind closed doors?"

Cersei, gasped at the bold statement and Jaime just snickered in the corner shaking his head, he knew that if anyone were to ever discover the truth that it would be her, she was always smart, piecing the puzzle together without any clues.

"Go off then, run off and tell everyone what you've discovered, without any proof to claim your statement, i have no doubt that the people will believe the, Queen."

Arabella shook her head "Why?"

"It seems you already discovered why, girl." Cersei seethed pointing a finger towards the girl "If you ever tell anyone, about this i will have your tongue."

Arabella bit down onto her tongue shaking her head, she knew Cersei wouldn't hesitate to go ahead with that so she kept quiet her hand lingering on the doors latch.

"You both deserve hell for this, if that boy doesn't wake I won't be your only problem."

<>

Arabella stormed through the castles walls ignoring the wary stares that came her way, she was heading to the chambers where Brandon was being held to heal, if the maestors could even help the damage that came to him.

She tried to compose herself before she knocked on the door, but it opened ' Lady Baratheon' Catelyn sniffed her tear stained cheeks plump and red.

"I send my regards, Lady Catelyn.

Catelyn nodded in return "Thank you."