𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Jon and Bella had argued all night about her travelling to see Ramsay, he didn't want her to go as it could turn out to be dangerous or he could harm her in verbal ways, even though she was stronger now

'Jon, I am the queen! I am coming, end of conversation come on, we have to be going..' He groaned shaking his head.

'God's Bella! If you come, don't speak for the love of god please don't speak.. I don't want him to notice you..' She cupped his cheek smiling 'please.'

'I won't..' She couldn't promise him that, if Ramsay Bolton opened his mouth and let out vile words she wouldn't be able to help herself from an outburst.

'If this is a trap.. i'm getting Tormund to drag you back.' He whispered, she grabbed onto his collar bringing him into a deep kiss.

'Ok' She smiled, the tents curtains opened revealing Blythe.

The couple stiffened guilt creeping up on them as she smiled 'Arabella, your brother has arrived, he wishes to travel down with you as Iona is staying back and training some more people.' She announced, not questioning the pale look on Jon and Bellas faces.

'Ok, send him in' Blythe nodded.

'We can change this' Jon whispered 'She can stay back, if you order her too..'

'I would Jon, but you don't understand.. it's her fate there is no way I can change that, if she doesn't die when the battle commences, then her destiny will somehow creep up on her.' She sighed heavily taking his hand 'I can bring her back.. you know I can..'

'No.' He whispered stiffening 'I can't wish the pain I went through on someone else, especially not your friend.. like you said it's her fate.'

Arabella gulped, she didn't care for Jon's words, Blythe is worth something and she would come back to life, hopefully R'hllor agrees with her choice.

The tent opened and there stood Logan Waters , Arabella grinned running up into her brothers arms, he twirled her in the air slightly and placed her back down due to how heavy she had become over the moons 'Seven Hells!' He laughed looking down at her stomach.

'I know..' She laughed lightly stroking her stomach, Logan smiled placing a hand on her stomach 'How did you find the travel?'

'Long' He murmured 'I'm tired but can manage a ride down to the monster, I want to see his face, memorise it before he dies.'

Jon smirked nodding 'And he will die, if it's the last thing all of us do..'

Arabella nodded, picking up her skirt as the exited the tent mounting up onto her horse, she steadied the horse and rode side by Jon and Logan, the two people who wanted to protect her the most.

Tormund rode behind her as Jon had informed him of the plan to return her safely if anything happened to go wrong.

The ride seemed so much longer then it actually was, as everyone had a constant feeling of fear looming over them and the feeling seemed deadly. Arabella felt a flutter in her stomach as they arrived awaiting Ramsay Bolton.