𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂

Arabella had learnt that the only way she could seem to catch even a peck of sleep was by curling up to her husbands sleeping form and listening to the rise and fall of his gentle heart, but tonight seemed so different, the fall of his chest and w...

Arabella had learnt that the only way she could seem to catch even a peck of sleep was by curling up to her husbands sleeping form and listening to the rise and fall of his gentle heart, but tonight seemed so different, the fall of his chest and warmth of his body couldn't lull her even into the tiniest sleep.

Instead she glared up at the moon thinking about the one woman she hated, Daenerys, It was just something she couldn't pin point about her, but she doesn't need to pin point anything as she knows something is off about the woman. She may not know yet but she will find her fault, and when she does she will destroy her.

But then another part of Arabella a softer part did not want to kill Dany, only make her suffer. Daenerys could take the throne and when she least expects it Arabella Baratheon will sprout her poison onto her and take what should be hers.

<>

The cave was dozed in dragon glass and it was a sight to behold, the slight glimmer from Jons torch caused them to gleam outlining every gorgeous piece of glass perfectly, she smirked turning to Jon and wrapped her arms around his muscular figure, in all her years living on the small island she had never truly seen its true beauty which was the Dragon Glass hidden beneath its walls.

'Amazing isn't it?' He hummed gently stroking the soft brims of her hair, he lightly kissed the top of her head and took her hand.

She let go perching herself onto a rock that wasn't covered in dragon glass and watched her men mine away collecting every last piece, Jon let a small smile creep to his lips at the sight of her, he was beyond thankful to have her here 'Your graces!' Davos panted his head peeking around a hole in the cave, Bella stood approaching the man.

'Yes Davos' She greeted.

'I must show you both something' Jon glared at Bella who nodded, the pair followed the man into a larger cave yet covered in etchings.

Etchings that made her lungs collapse and her heart stop pumping, The Night King and the first men 'Get Daenerys' Jon ordered.

<>

'The children of the Forest made the etchings,' Arabella said, stepping forward to join her husbands side, although it was important to inform the Dragon Queen on the etchings it didn't mean she had bare her company.

'How long ago' Daenerys awed glancing at every etch and sketch among the walls, Jon nodded to Bella indicating for her to speak, she groaned turning to the queen.

'Very long ago' She confirmed also admiring the sketches once again, she ran her hand gently over a small swivel on the wall.

'They were right here' Daenerys stated in disbelief  'Standing where we're standing. Before there were Targaryens or Starks or Baratheons or Lannister's, Maybe before they were even men.'

'Not quite your grace' Jon began, Arabella cringed at the title he gave her but never-the-less listened on what he had to say.

'They were fighting each other?'