𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Arabella stormed the room trying to be careful due to the wound in her leg but her anger took over her, she ran a hand thickly through her hair and groaned

"Jon.."

"Don't start Bella please don't." He huffed, she stopped pacing and poured a goblet of wine sighing as she reclined into the chair "I'm going."

"You won't return" She huffed out, she was livid at him, her night was going perfect until Jon left to speak to Daenerys where they planned their visit and attack on Westeros "You know what claiming that throne means to me Jon. You chose her.. Again."

"I didn't chose her Bella. I chose you." She chugged the wine and slammed the goblet on the table "She fought for the North. I'm fighting for her, this conversation isn't going any further"

"So what is your logic on this Jon? You go fight with her? Then what? Surely the North won't respect you after that!" She didn't want to argue, not after everything they had lost but she needed to reach out her opinion to him, especially after her final promise to Harold.

Jon groaned "You will remain here, that should be enough."

Jon didn't understand what was going on in Arabella's head, he didn't understand her meaning behind things, he didn't understand that she wanted that crown, she didn't even mind if he had it.

"My plan was to expose Damaris for being the rightful queen. Now it is my plan to show everyone your true means, Jon I can show people the flames, I can show them what I see in the fire."

"Arabella what use would that be? I would be king not you."

"I don't care Jon!! As long as she isn't on that bloody throne." Jon walked over to the door his hand lingering on the handle.

He slowly turned to Arabella letting out a sigh "I'm going tomorrow Arabella wether you agree or join me is up to you. I can't help your decision."

"Where in seven hells are you going Jon?"

"To see our children."

<>

The warmth of the water seemed to be the only thing relaxing the young ice queen, she sunk deeper and deeper into it until her entire body was covered with the liquid, she let out a low moan running her fingers through her hair.

Jon was in a ridiculous meeting preparing for the attack on Kings Landings, Arabella spent the rest of the night begging him to call it off but he wouldn't "She helped us so we need to help her" were his exact words, Bella huffed rising from the water.

She thought it was all a little ridiculous Jon ultimately claiming his love and respect for Arabella Baratheon, but then still helping the woman claim the throne that his wife wants. In a way she understood that woman was his auntie.. She was just his wife.