𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Arabella knew it was a bad idea to stand outside Jon's chambers but she couldn't allow herself to not speak to him in a proper manner and thank him for saving her life from that monster of a man

So she knocks on his door and a shirtless Jon Snow answered sighing at the sight of the girl , she stared at his chest but not to admire it but instead point out all the bruises that covered him, she held tightly onto the herbs in her hand.

'I've come to tend to your wounds' she spoke shly, Jon moved aside letting her in , she stared at his chambers, she noted how tidy it was for a man, the only mess she could spot was his discarded cloak and shirt.

He didn't say anything, he barely even looked in her direction, even when she pulled a chair up in front of him.

She opened the jar of herbs warming the mixture between her fingertips "May I?" She asked, he nodded as she worked her fingers gently over the bruises "Does it hurt?"

"Barely, M'lady." He muttered under his breath still not daring to look at her, terrified in case his old feelings bloomed.

"I usually find men cry and fight against the herbs, most are babies." She joked, he stifled a small laugh.

"You tend to many wounds?"

She hummed "I tended to my fathers men after battles, they kicked and screamed like little girls. Jaimes men were the worst, no, Jaime was the worst, I wouldn't let him sleep without tending to his wounds, he always put up a rather brutal fight..."

"He hurt you?"

"Oh gods no. Just words, always, words."

Jon spoke no more words instead just bowed his head and let her work.

Bella carefully rubbed the herbs into his darkest bruise, he winced at every moment.

Jon took the silence as a moment to look up and finally admire her, instead of thinking about his feelings he just stared at her, she was just a girl, a girl who could have died moments ago. A wight, against her, was not a ideal situation and he was more then happy that he handled the situation quickly even in the terror.

Her lips were pulled in a tight line as she took care with every bruise being cautious as to not hurt him.

He stared at her chest her silk dress evidently showing every bit of her breasts and he tried not to think about it, he tried not to think about taking her here in his room , he tried to not think about her lips or how good they felt against his own, he wanted nothing more than to kiss Arabella in this moment but he couldn't not anymore it wasn't his right to love a woman anymore and he loved how Arabella respected that.