𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

It was a cold morning that wasn't held with joy or happiness for Arabella, it was filled with pain and anger

It was a cold morning that wasn't held with joy or happiness for Arabella, it was filled with pain and anger. She didn't want to leave her tent she wanted to stay in it forever but knew she couldn't , she had to face her mother once today as she was to visit Mance as he called upon her and the bastards.

She stared down at herself and gagged at the sight of her in the wildings finest clothing , it didn't suit her she knew that, black much rather was her colour the colour that made her look her prettiest, Jon and Harold couldn't deny that.

'You ok?' Jon whispers sneaking up slowly behind her, she jumped slightly at the sudden appearance, she nodded and he hugged her lightly ' I missed you'

She hesitates slightly not knowing what to do she missed Jon of course she did but she left and she was almost sure it would've been they're last goodbye and that was proven to be wrong, Jon stepped back pain riddled over his face and he didn't try to hide it not in the slightest, it caused Arabella pain but she needed time especially after witnessing him with that woman yesterday.

' We should go. Mance isn't the nice when he's impatient or angry and I don't want you to truly see what he is like. Not just yet.'

Jon nodded the pair exiting the tent, they walked into the big tent Harold already sat on a chair laughing with Tormund and Clara. Arabella grinned at the sight of the girl and rushed over to her tightly hugging her 'It's been a while my friend'

'It has indeed Clara, I missed you dearly, more than you think actually.'

Clara flicked Arabellas hair cringing 'Rotten... I hear your the heir to the throne now. Could never imagine you as such, your much better suited as a free fighter..."

She slapped her arm 'Shut up C!'

Clara smirked sitting back down but then frowned at the arrival of Mance, Harold stood quickly and stood next to Jon who was stood next to Arabella.

'Please sit. apart from you Arabella' The boys nodding sitting down 'I must admit I never expected you too return to my presence but here you are. I've had lots of nights to think of the consequences of your actions and one night I thought what has the poor girl truly done wrong? She was saving herself.. well Arabella I can tell you the next night those weren't my thoughts.. I want you to fight for your stay .. Physically fight one of our greatest woman.. and the winner .. well.. will be the only one left alive, you truly are going to prove yourself as being a wilding.'

Arabella shivered in her spot, she was expecting this, expecting his stupid claim but she wasn't truly prepared for his wishes to be so soon, she knew she was a good fighter but she didn't know her opponent.