𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

The room held a feeling of coldness that Arabella had never felt before, the sharpness of the concrete floor sent spiking chills up her spine with every small moment she made

The room held a feeling of coldness that Arabella had never felt before, the sharpness of the concrete floor sent spiking chills up her spine with every small moment she made. The darkness calmed her though, in a weird way, yet she was so used to darkness that she didn't care.

She pulled her legs up to her chest and heaved out an unsteady sigh, she longed to sit in a tub of boiling water and wash all of the dust and dirt from her skin, weirdly she longed to place a soft silk gown over her head, something she rarely prayed for. The worn and torn clothes she wore weren't very much appealing even for the young queen slayer.

A loud bang, rang throughout the cells and Arabella knew it wouldn't be someone to welcome her on her new home and when that unsullied man marched the corner she knew she was in for a brutal treat.

She honestly didn't think her and Jon would get caught not now anyways, but as they were running and Arabella's legs fell numb to the point to could run no more a soldier grabbed them and dragged them to cells after he found the stains of blood and the burned iron throne.

She never thought her men would care as much as to capture and hold them hostage in the cells of Westeros, she only thought Daenerys' true soldier was Greyworm who lay in the North soundly in his death bed, but even that was proven to be false every single one of the people Daenerys helped cared, and they all wanted the King and Queen in the North dead.

"I'll handle this one" A voice sounded, Bella looked up her eyes burning from the fired torch in a woman's hand, she coughed lowly watching the soldier storm off at the woman's orders.

"Who are you?" She lowly whispered.

"It's been a day Bella, you've already forgotten me." The voice laughed, she squinted her eyes the perfect vision of silver hair outlining all of the girls features.

"Sophia" She cried grabbing onto the bars, Sophia's warm hand gently stroked Arabella's and she let out a quiet thank you.

"You saved us all from her Bella" She whispered "I'm going to find a way to get you out, but it won't be easy. Tyrion has gave me some plans but even he doesn't know the true consequences of them just yet."

Bellas heart churned at her uncles name and then another man crossed her mind "What about Jon? How is he?"

"He's okay, he is holding on for you." She whispered sadly taking Arabella's hand through the crusted bars.

"I want my children Sophia.."

"About that" She mumbled glancing down at Arabella's stomach "I've ordered for a maestor to see you, Jon told me.. Gods Bella i'm so sorry you had to go through that pain because of my sister.