𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

The two week journey tired Arabella , the pain of not seeing Jon pained her, she could say a heartbreaking journey is not something she loves

Sophia tried to comfort her as much as humanly possible, but Bella could only handle a certain amount of pain so when she ran into her fathers arms for the first time in 3 years she was filled with happiness and he filled that little hole in her heart. Despite him being the main reason for her heart ache.

'I've missed you so much father' She mumbled, Stannis hugged her tightly which shocked her as he was never a fan of hugs, or any affection towards his children for that matter.

'I cannot apologise enough, I just missed you so much' He stroked her cheek gently ' I know how much you miss your brother, but Belle please tell me surely you look to upset? Is it because of the Lannister?'

Bella sighed shaking her head, she didn't know if she should tell her father about the bastard what good was this to him? He could have heirs with her marrying a bastard but that's not the reason that she wanted to marry Jon, sure it was one of them but not the main one she learned to love Jon bastard or not she still would've loved him.

She knew telling her father of this information was no good to him but she missed him dearly and planned on telling him every up and down she experienced while at Kings Landing and Winterfell.

<>

Two moons had passed since her departure from Winterfell most of Arabellas time was spent playing with Shireen and giggling with Sophia, she even spent hours with Ser Davos as she had always been fond of the knight he was a father figure to her when her father wasn't there to protect or heal her in moments she needed him.

During this time Bella found out about her fathers new beliefs and religion, which she found strange as he had never followed or believed anything religious, he has never.

Every week Jon and Bella would send letters to one another it made Jon feel happy in his miserable hours at Castle Black yet he never told Bella of his true feelings towards the place , Bella told him of all her stories about her weeks work and activities , about how she would train to fight with one of her fathers youngest knights Luis. The thought of Bella with another made Jon sick he never thought about her and Jamie at her time at Winterfell as he knew nothing would happen between the old couple yet when he isn't there to protect her , he doesn't know what could go wrong, or if she would fall for another man.

But soon enough Jon stopped sending letters as it was not his duty to love anymore , not his duty to marry and he knew if he kept reading or sending letters he would fail his duty the second Bella visited Castle Black. But that didn't stop her she sent letters 7 to be exact at the end of every week , she never wanted Jon to think she wasn't thinking of him.