𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

The news of a new man arriving littered over the halls and corridors of Winterfell

The news of a new man arriving littered over the halls and corridors of Winterfell... a new arrival wasn't shocking, but what was shocking is that a meeting need to be held for him, Arabella wasn't informed yet on who the man was so when she was sat at the table next to Jon she couldn't help but be frightened.

She didn't know why she was scared, maybe because it could be a man that wanted to kill them, or a man that knew of Jon's claim. A man that could ruin them.

But when the doors creaked open and a man walked down it was someone Arabella Baratheon could admittedly say she wasn't expecting, she stood tall her chair screeching out.

Jon furrowed his brows as she stalked over the man gently cupping his cheek "Jaime?" She breathed, she watched his adam's apple bop as he nodded "What are you doing here?"

He went to open his mouth but didn't get any words out as Arabella shockingly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into the warmth of her embrace, he didn't have much time to react but before she pulled away he managed to lift his one hand to her back showing he meant the same kindness.

She glared at his hardened features the man she fell in love with many years ago was long gone. He held scars from battles she didn't even want to imagine, his eyes were evidently darker and his hand was well of course golden, which she knew about and had seen but being so close to him seeing it so close.. it broke her.

She held it slightly causing Jaime to flinch "I'm sorry" She whispered wrapping him in her arms one last time before stepping back.

It was obvious that everyone was shocked, she heard all the Northern gasps including the ones from The Targaryens.. Including Jon.

"You came?" She whispered, he slowly nodded his features unreadable as he stared at her also taking in the scars she had endured over the years.

"Arabella please may you take your place." the voice of her husband spoke, she turned his face riddled with pure anger, Jaime nodded watching her take her seat.

"When I was a child, my brother would tell me a bedtime story" Daenerys spoke "About the man that murdered our father, who stabbed him in the back, cut his throat. Who sat down on the iron throne and watched as his blood poured down onto the floor. He told me other stories aswell about all the things we would do to that man once we took back the seven kingdoms and had him in our grasp."

Arabella glanced up to Sophia who held the same expression as she did, anger, Arabella could not believe how Daenerys was speaking to this man. In her home, after he pledged to fight for them.

"Your sister pledged to send her army North." Sophia said.

"I don't see no army, I see one man, with one hand. It appears your sister lied to me.." Daenerys spoke.

"Cersei has a regular tendency to do so." Arabella spoke quickly looking to Daenerys, Daenerys furrowed her brows as Arabella sent her a glare.

"It appeared she lied to me as well." Jaime said ignoring Bellas comment "She never had any intention on sending her army North, she has Euron Greyjoy's fleat and twenty-thousand fresh troops. The golden company from Essos bought and paid for, even if we defeat the dead she will have more than enough to defeat the survivors."