Village in Distress, New A-Ranked Mission

(A/n): Here's another chapter! Hope u enjoy!

--------------------

You knew something bad would happen, but you didn't expect it to be this soon.

Darkness blinded your vision when it became clear, you were staring at giant red eyes. You woke up in front of Kurama's cage.

"Kurama, what's going on?" You asked

"You're under a genjutsu, could you at least visit me under less serious circumstances." Kurama explained

"I knew something would happen these visions that I keep getting it shows me a glimpse into the future."

"I get the feeling you might need my power to face that Gaara kid, Sasuke is chasing him as we speak."

"What? Then Sasuke's in danger! Like you said Gaara's just like us, that means he's in trouble!"

"You care deeply for the Uchiha kid?"

"Of course, he's my friend, I'm suppose to do whatever I can to help."

"Spoken like a true Uzumaki." Kurama spoke as you see a light shining down overhead
"It looks like your waking up. Good luck." Kurama started

"Thank you! I will."

----------------------

You open your eyes to see Sakura releasing the genjutsu cast upon you, then on your brother.

"Hey, what's going on, Sakura?" Naruto rubbed his eyes

The Chunin exams looks like a war zone, you got a peek at the ninjas headband, it's from the sand and sound.

Sakura pulled you and Naruto down dodging a kunai that struck a wall behind you.
"Stay down. I'll explain later." While Sakura was tending to Shikamaru, you took the opportunity to look up from behind the bench, your fears and visions came true.

"I knew it. I had a feeling this, would happen." You mumbled out

Pakkun, Kakashi-sensei's summoning hound came and chomped Shikamaru's ankle, Shikamaru took a moment before immediately trying to shake the intruder off.
"You released genjutsu too, you faker! Why were you pretending to be asleep this whole time?"

"I didn't want to get involved. Just gimme a break. I couldn't care less about Sasuke." The dog mischievously bites his hand, Shikamaru cried raising his infected hand at the ceiling. Naruto look at his surroundings everyone is down for the count.

A flash of a vision came to you.
It was you and a sand ninja came swiftly from behind and tried to stab you.

You were wrenched back from your vision, it came sooner than you think when the ninja from your vision was about to strike.
"Behind you!" Naruto cried out

Guy-sensei pinned the ninja against the wall enough to punch him through. Kakashi-sensei appeared in front of you.

"Now, I'll explain the mission. As soon as I do, go through that opening. First, track down Sasuke and stop him. Then find a safe location and await further orders." Kakashi-sensei instructed

"Did something happen to Sasuke?" Naruto asked

You think back to your visions up to this point. You had to tell someone soon.
"I'll tell you what happened on the way." Sakura grabbed Naruto and jumped through the wall opening.

Another vision came through.
The Third Hokage and Orochimaru, that damn snake. What's the Third gonna do now? An ominous figure appeared behind him, it looks like the grim reaper. The Third is...