Eat or Be Eaten: Panic in the Forest!

-Sasuke-
After the guy appeared I came up with the idea of making some kind of password.

"This just proofs that we cannot trust who we say we are."

"What you suggest we do?" Sakura asks

"We have come up with a password"

"What type of password?" Naruto said, stupidly

"A password to know whose real and whose the fake," Nariko said

"Yes. So listen cause I only wanna say this once. The question will be, when does a Ninja strike? The response is a Ninja wait for the time is right. When the enemy sleeps or drops his guard when the weapons are forgotten, in the stillness of the night. That is for a moment a Ninja strike."

"Got it" Nariko and Sakura nod their heads

"Do you have anything shorter?" Naruto asks

"No Naruto that is it," I said

"Come on Naruto, Me and Nariko remembered it easily," Sakura said

"Yeah, but I thought it'll be a password, not a passing speech."

"For now let me hang on to the scroll," I said, standing up.

-Nariko-
"For now let me hang on to the scroll," Sasuke said, standing up

I stand up as well Sasuke suddenly trip over something and accidentally tripped into me.
Sasuke quickly gets up and stand back where he was. I look at Sasuke, he looked back. I look at Sakura she was sad and pouting.

"Life's not fair," Sakura mumbled

Why am I getting so flustered and shy around him?

'I don't like this feeling, what's happening?'

Kurama unexpectedly responded.

'You are so oblivious to these type of things, Kid'

'Oblivious to what?'

'Forget it'

"Wait, Sasuke---" Naruto started.
A kunai randomly fly out of nowhere scratching Naruto's cheek. I stand up alerted to defend Naruto. A huge gust of wind came out blowing us away in separate directions.

I flew into a tree trunk, I gasping for air, coughing, due to the dust particles around.

"Naruto? Sasuke? Sakura?" I look around for them I walk deeper in the forest to see Sasuke getting up in a bush.

"Sasuke, are you alright?" I walk a little closer

"Stop right there! Answer the question. When does a Ninja strike?" Sasuke takes out his kunai.

"Alright fine, A Ninja waits for the time is right. When the enemy sleeps or drops his guard when the weapons are forgotten, in the stillness of the night. That is for a moment Ninja strike."

"Good Nariko, it's you" Sasuke puts away his kunai

"Where's Naruto?" I look around

"He didn't show up yet"

"Sasuke, Nariko, what was that?" Sakura came

"Stop there, when does a Ninja strike?" I ask

"Okay. A Ninja waits for the time is right. When the enemy sleeps or drops his guard when the weapons are forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is for a moment a Ninja strikes."

"Sakura's cleared." I put away my kunai

"Guys, is everyone okay?" Naruto came out

"Stop what's the password? When does a Ninja strike?" Sakura asks