Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!

You stare at a pair of glowing sharingan eyes. You can't help but it feels strange. They were wearing a black with red cloud robes.

"Hard to believe that such children harbor the Nine-Tailed Fox." A guy came from behind he have gills and blue skin, almost like a shark

You look between the two dangerous men. The one with the sharingan eyes really caught your attention, to your knowledge, Sasuke was the only survivor and how Kakashi-sensei got his eye is unknown. So how does this guy have it?

You thought back to what Sasuke said about avenging his clan and kill a certain someone. You gasp.
(Could this be the guy Sasuke wants to kill?)

"Naruto and Nariko Uzumaki, you're coming with us."

His voice send chills down your spine. You don't know how dangerous these guys are. You can't help but feel like you knew him, you felt a sharp pain run through your head. You groan.

"You okay, Sis?" Naruto quired

"I'll be fine." You said

Anyway, you have to play along and see where this leads. Naruto is stubborn as a mule and hot-headed like a volcano. You had no chance against them.

"We're not going anywhere with you!" Naruto shouted

You touch his shoulder and squeeze a bit.

"Naruto, we don't know how powerful they are. Let's just go with them for now." You said

"Looks like, Little Miss Sunshine here, has the brains. Smart and pretty." The shark man said

"Don't make the skirt, fool you. This “Sunshine” can turn dark and stormy in a minute." You sassed back

You walk out and Naruto hesitated before following.

"Hey Itachi, it'll be a pain if they run, maybe, I could chop off their legs just in case." Shark man place a menacing hand over his sword hilt

You let out a small gasp. Unknown sharingan man says nothing but staring at you and Naruto coldly.

Shark man walk up, towering over you about to deliver a blow.

"It's been a long time." Sharingan eyes said

You look down the hall and see him,

Sasuke. You haven't seen or talked to him since the kiss, you don't know what it meant when he's here. You looked away.

"Itachi Uchiha." Sasuke growls

This is the guy? Sasuke wants desperately dead. You look between the two estranged brothers.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" You asked

"Wouldn't you like to know." Itachi said as he look at you with his sharingan eyes

You felt your mind leave your body. You went for a blast in the past.

----------------

You were 6 years old, something was drawing you there in the middle of the night for some odd reason. It took a while for you to wander through the place before spotting something unsettling...

You see bodies over bodies, blood streak on walls and malious in the air.

You run as far as your little legs can carry when you see Itachi standing in the distance with his face covered with a mask, you fell backwards.