Assassin of the Moonlit Night

After flying through the trees with incredible speed and grace, you finally advance to the arena where Sasuke and Gaara were located. Sasuke's body lay paralyzed against the branch, dark markings appeared further up his neck onto the remains of his cheeks.

You could hear Gaara screaming a loud battle cry as he attempted to kill Sasuke, fortunately enough for Sasuke. The heel of Naruto's sandal bashed harshly against the opening of Gaara's face. The part is not completely covered by some kind of sand formation.

You landed on the branch beside Sasuke, gazing at his steady figure, "So much for avoiding a fight."

Gaara looked insane, he was having a total meltdown. One side of his face looked like some kind of creature and the other side stayed normal. Then, one of his arms was engulfed in his unruly appearance, it formed a creepy, thick, gnarly claw and he growled like he was some kind of animal.

Sakura immediately bent down to check on Sasuke, and Pakkun as well.

You were so late, this fight could have been prevented if only you'd got here sooner. Now, you gotta pick up the pieces and finish Gaara off yourselves. You didn't want to hurt Gaara, but he's lost in touch with humanity.

You were focused on Sasuke that you didn't hear your name being called a few times by your brother.

"Um...sis. Sis. Yo. Earth to Sis." Naruto called

"Huh? What is it, Naruto?"

"This guy over here. Who the hell is he?"

"His outward appearance may be changed but he's Gaara," Pakkun said

Naruto looked shocked, "I know he may look different but it's not that hard to tell."

Gaara had a tough childhood, nothing that you grew up with, the difference between you is you always had Naruto, you watch each other backs.

You look at Gaara and then on Naruto. This is just like your vision.

"What do you want?" Gaara questioned. You jumped beside Naruto, eyeing Gaara's new freaky appearance down. That speech in the hospital he gave, this must be what he was talking about.

Gaara's half normal-half freaky sand eyes landed upon you, "Oh, it's you. The ones I didn't kill that day."

That murderous intent is strong and unwavering, you choked a bit but somehow hold the stare, Naruto turns to Sakura, "Guys, get up! We have to go now!"

Like that, Gaara rushes past both of you. His arm spiraled out of control as he went to kill Sasuke, "Die Sasuke Uchiha!"

You gasped at the realization of what's gonna happen. After Gaara lunges for Sasuke, he'll crush Sakura.

Sakura took a stance in front of him, she was ready to take any punch for him. Naruto called her name in devastation.

"Sakura, move! Get out of the way!" You shouted but it wasn't enough

It wasn't enough, Gaara's sand claw slammed against her chest. She was completely shoved trapped against a nearby tree, she grunted at the impact in pain before passing out. It looks like your vision come true.

You took the opportunity to jump down and grab Sasuke, moving him to a safe secure spot away from danger.

"Sakura!" Naruto yelled, he jumped onto the branch you stood on, gasping for breath. "Damn it all! What are we gonna do now? We're screwed."