The Land Where a Hero Once Lived

(Time passes by... It's sunset)

You still couldn't climb the tree.

You could hear Naruto grunting.

"Why is it so hard?" Naruto yelled frustrated

"We could go on forever and still never make it to the top," you said looking up at the branch with multiple marks you've made climbing.

You was exhausted, but you was also determined.

Naruto and Sasuke glared at each other with their rivalry going on they quickly got up. Naruto gave out a disgusting glare to Sasuke he glared back. They both run up the tree. You did the same.

(Hopefully to make some progress.)

Naruto run up the tree with chakra on his feet with kunai in hand. He struggled to maintain chakra and repelled off of his feet. Sasuke was still climbing. Sasuke has been repelled of the mark off far he reached. Sasuke wall jumped back down.

Naruto then focus back on what Sakura said about chakra.

You did the same thing about Kakashi-sensei.
(Chakra requires spiritual energy. So if you get all anxious and frantic, it doesn't work. You have to relax, and totally focus on the tree. That's how you get a steady chakra flow in the bottoms of your feet.)

You close your eyes and concentrate.
(I have to relax, focus on the tree. Yeah, I could feel it. I'm going all the way this time.)
You took running step.

"Hey, Nariko," Sasuke called on me ruining my concentration.

You look at him with undivided attention.

"Well, uh, you know, the thing is..." Sasuke said

"The thing is what?" I said being tough

(I never seen Sasuke like this before? So sincere. Wait! What am I thinking?) You cleared your throat

"You... you know, you asked Kakashi-sensei for advice when he was here watching. So what did he tell you?" Sasuke asked looking away

You smiled knowing what he was asking.

"This is the first-- the great Uchiha needs advice from a low-life Uzumaki. That's rich." You said

Sasuke looked at you and scoff and grip your jacket with both of your faces close, perhaps too close. The wind blew softly, you could hear the leaves rustle.

The moment ended with your louder, older brother.

"Sasuke, get away from my sister! What are you doing?" Naruto said

Sasuke and you jumped back and completely forgotten, you weren't alone. A blush grew across your face and Sasuke looked away facing Naruto.

"Calm down, idiot. I was asking a simple question." Sasuke defended

"Well, it sure doesn't look like it."

Naruto and Sasuke glared for a while before you cough and broke the silence.
"We worked hard. Let's head back." You suggested

-----------------------

After a while of training and failed attempts, you walk back to Tazuna's house, completely drained of energy.

You walk up to the table, took your jacket off allowing your breast to expose how big they are, you rack it on your chair, and plopped your head down. Tazuna chuckled.
"Hey, this is fantastic. It's been ages since we've had so many guests around our table."