The Oath of Pain

Kakashi was holding his kunai at Zabuza's throat from behind.
"Alright!" Naruto cheered, you smiled at him.

"You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you." Zabuza said

Kakashi groaned.

"You are full of surprises tho. You'd already copied my Water Clone Jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool." Zabuza appeared as the other one turned to water

"Hey! That one's a clone too!" Naruto yelled

Kakashi looked behind him at Zabuza swing his sword, Kakashi ducks down to dodge it. Zabuza turns to kick him Kakashi flew up in the air.

"Now!" Zabuza runs up when he stopped toward spikes on the ground.

"Huh? Makibishi spikes. Trying to slow me down. Hmph. Foolish." Zabuza said

Kakashi landed in the water.

"Sensei!" Naruto cried out

"Huh?" Sakura whimpered

"He has great physical skill too," Sasuke said

Kakashi-sensei swims on top of the water only to discover it feels like it's weighted down.

"Hmph fool, Water Prison Jutsu!" Zabuza perform his handsigns

"No!" Kakashi looked behind him

Kakashi-sensei got trapped inside a water prison bubble.
"Escaping in the water--- Bad mistake," Kakashi said

Zabuza has his hand in the water prison, laughing.

"This prison is made of water, but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later. But first, your little friends will have to be eliminated. Water Clone Jutsu!" Zabuza made his handsign, water clones Zabuza appeared.

"You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't faze you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly, your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja." Zabuza made his handsign as it the mist become foggier.
"But to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke." Zabuza disappeared.

Naruto shivered he soon kicked away. His headband fell off with the struck as he fell down. Zabuza stepped on his headband.

"You're just brats," Zabuza said

"Naruto!" Sakura cried out, you looked over so did Sasuke.

Zabuza went to you and kicked you in your stomach sending you to the opposite direction from Naruto.

Your headband was knocked off.

Zabuza slid over your headband to his feet stepping on it combine with Naruto's.

"Listen! Get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all his power to keep me in this prison. So he can only fight you with his water clone. But the clone can't go far from his real body. If you get away from him, he can't follow. Now run!" Kakashi-sensei warned

(No, it's not an option. If you go into a defensive formation with us making a circle he could get around it in an instant. We can't leave or he'll track us down and wipe us out one by one. Our only chance is to rescue you, Kakashi-sensei.)

"We've got to do it!" Sasuke yelled charging at Zabuza. Zabuza looks over to see Sasuke running up to him he held onto his blade on his back. Sasuke threw shurikens at him Zabuza deflected all his shurikens in one mighty, swift blow of his sword. Sasuke now jumps high holding his kunai ready to stab Zabuza straight.