The Broken Seal

You lie down on Naruto's back, groaning to your knees as you force yourself up. Your breath is audible.

"Sakura. She's in trouble." Naruto mumbled to himself, he forces himself up with needles still pieced in his back, standing next to you.

"I'll bust us out of here. Nariko, we'll just have to fake him out." Naruto said, taking a breath

"You've exhausted my patience," Haku said

"And you wasted our time," you said grinning at Naruto as he charges himself full of chakra and lunging at the mirror.

When you blinked dozens of flying needles came out souring towards you two stabbing at each section.

"Your chance of escaping my House of Mirrors is zero. That is absolute." Haku said

"Naruto, are you able to get up?" You asked as he roughly lifts himself up

"Try not to use any more chakra. That's only going to help him now." Sasuke said

"I know, Sasuke. I know." Naruto grunted, getting back up but face planted back down

"I'm aware of this situation, so any more bright ideas?" You asked tending to your brother's aid

"My eyes have adjusted to his movements." Sasuke stands up

"Looking for a counterattack," Haku said sliding through his mirror raising his needles.

Sasuke picked up a needle on the floor next to his foot and reflect them away swiftly. Sasuke went on one knee.

"I know what we have to do. Believe it, Sasuke." Naruto said

One by one, Sasuke move quicker to deflect Haku's needles one point Sasuke pushed Naruto away from his line of fire. Haku disappeared from Sasuke sight in the mirror.

"He's gone again!" You look around if you could see his reflection come up

"Naruto, you'd better not pass out on us again. Come on, let's go! I can't keep protecting both of you like this." Sasuke reassured

"Well, then, don't! I never asked for your help. Ugh." Naruto said before collapsing

"Big brother!" I yelled ripping the needles out of him

"You can't revive him. He's reached his limit." Haku chuckles, Sasuke threw the one needle he was holding up to the top mirror where Haku was present. Haku saw that coming and reflect Sasuke's needle down. Haku threw needles in Naruto's path, you ran and got hit with those needles across your back.

"Impressive. You have excellent moves. Your attacks are very skillful." Haku said throwing more needles, Sasuke dodge.

"Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk?" You said look around guarding Naruto ready to fight, you was having a hard time moving freely with needles restrict your movements.

"But you've reached your limits as well. Motor functions, reflexes, judgment, your abilities are weakening slowly but surely. Now you're finished!" Haku said reappear and disappearing mirror after mirror.

"Naruto, take Nariko and jump out the way," Sasuke commanded, Naruto grabbed your arm fully hugging you and spring out of the needles range. Naruto tripped and fell down as needles came in contact with his leg.

Sasuke was different, his eyes were red like Kakashi-sensei's. He awakened his sharingan.

Naruto was defenseless with immobilized legs. (I have to do this.)

Haku suddenly burst out of his mirror and came soaring to us. Everything was moving in slow motion...

Naruto slowly pried his eyes open to see you hanging over him and fell as Sasuke standing banged up and bruised over his body.

"You always get in the way, Uzumaki's. It never fails." Sasuke said

"You beat him. Huh?" Naruto stopped and gazed upon Sasuke with needles jabbed to every angle of his body.

"You should see the look on your faces. You-- You look like total losers." Sasuke said in a weak tone, hardly can stand up.

"Why-- why did you, uh, save us? Why did you do it?" Naruto questioned

"I don't know why I just did. Uzumaki's. I hated you two." Sasuke said
"I did it for Nariko. She'll never let it down if I let you get hurt." He explained

"Then why?"

Naruto looks at your breathless figure, you weren't moving at all. Sasuke gives out an ignorant smirk that infuriates your brother.

"I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask you to come and save me!" Naruto yelled

"My body just moved! There was no time to think. You losers." Sasuke slowly fainted, Naruto ran up catching him in his arms.

"Sasuke!" Naruto cried out, he cradle him as he look at your immobilized figure

"Nariko. Hey. It's not funny anymore. Get up."

Naruto look at Sasuke as he coughs up blood.

"He... He's still out there. My brother. I promise myself. I'd stay alive until I killed him. Naruto, don't let your dream die." Sasuke struggle reaches out his hand and it dropped so suddenly.

"Nariko... I didn't get a chance to tell you..." Sasuke mumbles his last words before his eyes shut down.

"No Sasuke... This isn't happening... It can't be happening... It just can't. Nariko?" I mumbled to myself

Something inside of me clicked.

'This wasn't the plan. Nariko, why?'

"Is this the first time you have seen a friend die in battle? This is part of what it means to be a ninja." That bastard Haku spoke before sinking back into his mirror

"Shut up. I... I hated you too, Sasuke. And yet, you'll pay for this." Naruto growled

"I'm gonna kill you!" Your brother roared

Unknowingly, red chakra swirls around him with overwhelming energy.

The needles pop out everywhere. It felt like he was unstoppable. Hatred fueled the rage.

True power.

Naruto turned around gazing directly at that bastard. Everything wasn't the same as before. His hands turned to claws, his teeth sharpened to fangs and his whiskers lengthened.

At that moment... His mind went completely blank.