Sasuke or Sakura: Friends or Foes?

You wake up to your brother shaking you, awake. You went into the bathroom and did the usual wash your face, brush your teeth and finally brush out your hair.

"Whatever you do, do not drink the milk it's expired. I haven't gotten a chance to throw it out."

You put on your leaf headband and wear the jacket from yesterday at least you can move more freely, thinking about the accident. You open your now broken zipper jacket and check your breast size. You sigh deeply.

You both walked out the door not forgetting to lock it.

At the academy, you sat down between Naruto and Sasuke.

"Naruto, what are you doing here? This place is not for dropouts."

"Oh yeah Shikamaru, take a look at my headband I passed, believe it!"

"Don't be mean to my brother, Naruto." You bonked Shikamaru's head, he holds his head.

Soon Sakura and Ino came racing in and venting about who came in first. Sakura looked over at you; Naruto blushes thinking she was looking at him. You hate that Naruto has a crush on her.

(Why can't he like a real girl?)

Sakura runs over to you and your brother. Naruto gradually gets up and greet her she ignored and pushed him down.

You run to Naruto and check for injuries. You did a death glare at Sakura. Naruto got angry and jumped in front of Sasuke face to face. A boy up front knocked Naruto and kisses Sasuke you try to hold in your laughter.

"Eww! Naruto, you had your first kiss and it was Sasuke, the gay kisser. Give a round of applause." You said sarcastically

"Nariko, it was an accident, believe it," Naruto said trying to make you believe.

"Why would I be offended? Plus, it's not me, it's you should be worried about" you pointed out to Sakura and the fangirls

"Naruto, Nariko you're so dead," Sakura said and fangirls cracking their knuckles

"I said it was an accident," Naruto said

"What the hell did I do?" You asked

"Naruto stole Sasuke's first kiss and Nariko, you insulted him. You two are so going to get it!" Sakura said cracking her knuckles

"If you want Naruto you're going to go through me," you said in a deadly tone, and embracing Naruto the fangirls run back to their seats.

Everyone else went back to their seats when Iruka-sensei walked in and started explaining the grouping system. You stopped paying attention until number 7.

"Since there is an odd number there will be a group of 4. Team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki, Nariko Uzumaki..." You cheered and high five each other.

"Sakura Haruno"

Naruto cheered Sakura said about being doomed. You glared at her.

"And Sasuke Uchiha..."

Roles were reversed Sakura cheered and Naruto said about being doomed.

"Iruka-sensei why does a great ninja like me have to team up with Sasuke?"

"Because Naruto has the worst scores and Sasuke got the highest scores. To make an even team we put the best student with the worst student."

"Wait a minute, so what's my score?" I asked
"For Nariko, you have the second-highest you score one point below Sasuke's. It was a close one."
"For real?"

After everyone team names have been called you had to eat before meeting our Sensei. You gave Naruto his lunch and walk over to Shikamaru with Choji and Ino they dragged you to a balcony to eat. Ino was going on about Sasuke and how cool he is.