Christmas Ova

Naruto: Merry Christmas! Our author would like to present a special Christmas chapter! For you, your family and loved ones to see!

Sasuke: *Walks in and whammies Naruto's head*

Naruto: Owwww! What the--- why you did that for Sasuke?

Sasuke: You idiot, it's way too early. It was lunchtime when I saw you broadcasting in the other room from the TV. The author was thinking of doing a special.

Naruto: What the---? How come you didn't tell me? *Stomach growls*

Sasuke: I tried but you jump to conclusions as always.

Naruto: Oh great! What the heck, am I supposed to do now?

Sasuke: Figure it out yourself, Number One Hyperactive Knuckleheaded Ninja. *Poof away*

(Everyone enters the scene)

Nariko: Well no time like the present and speaking of presents. I hope you enjoy this special Christmas chapter!

Naruto and Nariko: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Let's begin!

Everyone: ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!

-Nariko-
I wake up early to see my brother, fast sleeping.

I smirked and changed my clothes to a Christmas outfit. (Picture above)

I walk to Naruto waiting for him to see. His groggily eyes open and widen at the sight of me.

"Why are you wearing that?" Naruto asks sitting up

"Because it's Christmas and I want it to be perfect!" I said excitedly which is so unlike me

"It's not like Santa exist anyway" Sasuke suddenly came in through the open window that I forgot to close.

He looked at me, slightly blushing.

What's his problem?

"I believe in Santa and you should too. Oh yeah, I forgot that the village is having a Christmas party! We should go!" I said putting on my Santa hat

"Hn" Sasuke looked away slightly blushing at my outfit

We walk to the middle of the village where the biggest tree is covered in lights. I and Naruto walk around in amusement.

We bumped into Iruka-sensei, Kakashi-sensei, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Rock Lee, and Neji.

We walk around the Christmas lights to see the adults smiling at their children's faces. I see a woman giving a man his gift and looked around everyone's is doing the same. Hinata gave a gift to Naruto he replied by scratching the back of his head. I wanted to do the same thing I look around to see everyone giving gifts around except for me. Sasuke was receiving tons of gifts from random fangirls he simply rejected all of them he was about to leave when I walk in from behind him.

"I've gotten you a present" I secretly hold on to Sasuke's present wrapped up in reindeers marked with his name behind my back.

"I don't want it," Sasuke said harshly pushing back his gift

"Come on I'm positive you'll love it." I try to persuade him

"I said no!" Sasuke smacking away my present letting it fall to the ground, earning everyone's attention.

"Sasuke..." I went up to talk to him as I reach my hand out he swatted away

"Just leave me alone!" Sasuke bolted away