intro ^^

thank you for clicking on this fic!

AS REQUESTED:

→ you are now reading: "clair de lune - park sunghoon"

"but the day before he left, he played me a song, and i vowed to never like that song again"

hi!!! if you have already read my other fics (im pretty sure most of you guys reading this probably have lol) then you already should know how this intro rolls

you can skip since theres literally nothing new with my intros most of the time

however i advise if this is your first rodeo reading my fanfics then you should probably read, it'll only take less than two minutes

i absolutely cannot write 'Y/N' and you will never catch me doing so, i kind of care alot about how the aesthetics of my writing structure is and personally i hate the look of writing Y/N when describing their things.

eg. 'Y/N's car'

it looks better with a name so i replace it

eg. 'Eunseo's car'

anyways lets put aside my personal opinions and move on to the disclaimers n stuff lol

yes this fanfic is sunghoon based.

just incase any locals find this by any chance - no the real sunghoon from enhypen does not act like this.

you will be portraying the character of Eunseo and like I said earlier, i have a big habit of writing things like 'she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration'

as you are supposed to be Eunseo in this fanfic, i understand that not every person may have the same hair type, texture, skin tone, pronouns etc etc as I would imagine. so im sorry if you come across a piece of text that completely abolishes your own appearance. i write these late at night and focus mainly on getting the storyline and plot done so i don't forget about these ideas.

if you feel offended by any of my remarks in these fanfictions, you are welcome to click off and find a new one. i try to make sure all my fanfictions make every reader feel included and not just the stereotypical pale, blonde haired and blue-eyed girl in many fanfictions.

you can feel free to replace Eunseo's name with your own if you would like.

everyone is fictional here!

brief summary of the story

you will be portraying Choi Eunseo, a secretary of an uprising company. her job requires her to make quite a few connections with various other companies - one unexpectedly being her old best friends, Park Sunghoon. The two were best friends for the longest time during teenagehood, that was, up until Sunghoon disappeared out of nowhere - leaving Eunseo with no reply for years.

upon seeing him, Eunseo holds a grudge against him, but Sunghoon on the other hand, tries his utmost hardest to break that grudge back down to how they were a few years ago.

!!! DISCLAIMER: IF CHARACTERS WITH NAMES OTHER KPOP IDOLS HAVE, ARE IN THIS BOOK, THEY ARE NOT THE ACTUAL KPOP IDOLS, CHARACTERS ARE COMPLETELY MADE UP, AND NAMES ARE MADE UP TOO, NO OTHER KPOP IDOLS ASIDE FROM ENHYPEN IDOLS ARE PRESENT IN THIS FANFICTION !!!

and comments/opinions/criticism are all welcome here !

au: old-best-friends-to-lovers/she-hates-him-he-loves-her/ceo

please do not redistribute or copy anywhere else

if by chance you do take heavy inspiration from my fanfics please do credit me or at least message me lol

thank you for reading! enjoy!

koifiished