17

I rolled my eyes just feeling his cocky aura in this elevator.

"Do you have nothing to do?" I decided to speak first, not looking at him and just waiting for the elevator doors to open.

"I have my priorities." Sunghoon grinned, so proud of himself.

"My god you are insufferable." I rolled my eyes, giving a small sigh as he just gave a quiet laugh.

He looked down, and then back at me. I could feel his gaze on me.

"Does Jang insist that you wear heels?" He mentioned, wondering why I always wore heels despite how much of a nuisance they were.

"It's standard secretary dress code. I don't have any other choice." I looked over to him coldly, then back at the elevator doors that had pinged open.

A few more people crammed inside, pushing me directly in front of Sunghoon. Any closer and I'd have my head on his chest at this rate.

My heart was beating fast, it was awkward, tense and I just wished for the elevator to make it to the ground floor already.

Sunghoon leant down to my shoulder slightly, I could honestly feel his presence directly beside me.

"What a shame, if you worked under me, you wouldn't need to." He whispered in such a low voice. I clenched my teeth together, fighting the urge to just start acting all flustered and idiotic.

I swallowed the fluster away, trying to collect my senses. I didn't reply, I had no way of replying in a elevator with people, so instead, I just ignored him and pretended as if that didn't almost send me flying out of the elevator.

"Park Sunghoon?" A man in the elevator turned to look at Sunghoon.

"Indeed." He gave a small smile as the others looked at Sunghoon, their eyes glued onto that fine man stood right behind me.

"Wow, you are.. unbelievable. I've seen you on the news, everywhere." He chuckled, literally fanboying over him right now, "How did you manage to bring your company up like that at such a young age?"

I wanted to roll my eyes, scoff, maybe even laugh at this man, if only he knew the kind of guy Sunghoon was.

"I took no shortcuts, sleepless nights and I spent my days working. That's all it was. I have no secrets to my success, it just happened because I was determined." Sunghoon gave his speech, probably already planned for situations like these.

I simply rolled my eyes at him - what a guy.

The other guy was simply admiring him, glitter in his eyes as he stared at Sunghoon. But finally, it came to an end as the elevator doors opened at the ground floor.

I immediately ran out of there as fast as I could. The proximity between me and Sunghoon was too much for me to even fathom, and stepping out into a large, spaced out area calmed my heart rate massively.

I was about to leave the building, but of course as I was about to do that, someone just couldn't leave me alone.

"I'll take you there." Sunghoon offered with a smile as people stared at him, it's not everyday you see a widely-known ceo, in addition, who is fine as hell, speaking to a secretary and begging to take her home.

"I'd rather walk in heels, and that says a lot." I glared at Sunghoon briefly, walking out of the building and heading towards the car park.

"Oh come on, I told Jang that I'm borrowing you for a little while anyways. May as well take the free ride." Sunghoon grinned widely, walking beside me so innocently.

People clearly recognised him, by the looks of passersby faces, gawping and gazing at this insanely attractive man stood beside me.

"Borrowing me?" I furrowed my brows, looking at Sunghoon in disbelief, "Not a chance."

"Wow, you are so stubborn, seriously, how long are you gonna be like this." Sunghoon groaned, irritated clearly by how I refused to drop the grudge against him.

I stopped walking, looking at him with an annoyed expression written on my face.

"How long are you gonna be like this? Is the way I act not enough to tell you that I don't want to see you?" I scoffed, looking around shortly before staring at him in the face, "Do you want it verbally? I do not want to see you Sunghoon, leave me alone."

I shook my head for a second before walking past him as he just looked at me, perplexed and a little taken aback.

I thought I had finally gotten rid of him, considering the silence that followed after I walked off. But no, not even that, he caught up with me, grabbing my wrist and turning me to look at him.

"I don't take no for an answer, I don't care what you say." His signature smirk followed after his words, "Now if you don't want me to make a scene, I suggest you listen to me."

I had no words left to his reply, and without even a second to backtalk him, he just dragged me by the wrist to his car.