27

I groaned at his blatant ignorance, but nonetheless, didn't ask him more about it. I'll ask him about it later, maybe when he's willing to actually answer my questions.

We approached the school gates, and of course, they were locked with a sign printed on the front.

'BUILDING CLOSED, TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED'

There was graffiti on the sign, and I looked at Sunghoon, to which he just stared back at me.

"We can't go in." I sighed, curious to see if it was still the same on the inside.

"Said who?" Sunghoon responded, grabbing my hand in his.

It took me slightly aback, but despite the pounding in my chest, he took me around the gates, to a little wall that we could climb over and enter the premises.

He placed his hands on my waist, again, spiking the beating in my head. He lift me up with ease, allowing me to get on the wall easily and jump down.

He followed behind shortly, and now, we were simply in school grounds. I had a huge smile on my face, just reimagining myself as teenager, coming to school in the mornings on these grounds.

There were usually a lot of people here, as it is for a school, but right now? It was just me and Sunghoon, plain darkness as we walked towards the entrance of the school.

He pulled the door, and to my surprise, it opened easily.

We walked inside, and I felt as if I was going to get sent to jail just by coming in her illegally, but despite that, I didn't want to leave.

We went up the stairs, looking at the homerooms as we passed by the corridors slowly.

"Look, our homeroom, Mr Kwon." I pointed to the sign held upon a door.

Sunghoon walked beside me, towards the homeroom we used to be in.

We both stood in the door frame, just seeing how everything was basically untouched. The desks were the same, the placements were the same, everything was how it used to be despite all these years.

"Oh my god, it's the same." I giggled, sitting in my seat.

Sunghoon chuckled, looking at me sit at my desk. He leant on the door, just staring at me with awe.

"Eunseoooo~ I need a plaster." Sunghoon called my name in a quieter tone, obviously being in a building we weren't supposed to be in meant we should probably be quiet.

"Again? Oh I wonder where you're injured now." I rolled my eyes with a smile as I walked up to him, staring up into his eyes as he looked down at me.

Both of us were silent for a second, staring at each other with such tension that I was beginning to doubt my grudge against him.

"My heart." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes, turning around and walking over to Sunghoon's desk, near the back.

I looked at the table he had, and it still had my drawings on it.

Sunghoon approached me, looking down at the table with the doodles on it.

"Ah, of course, here lay your words of motivation for me." Sunghoon pointed to some writing I put on his desk years ago.

'Study hard! Or else Eunseo will be your boss!!'

I chuckled, because it was quite the opposite now, he was essentially my boss.

"I mean, clearly it motivated you." I shrugged, my words of motivation seemed to work magic on him.

I walked off, looking around the corridors as he followed silently behind, looking around just as amazed as I was.

"I just can't believe they shut down such a good school. It makes me so sad, it'll probably be demolished soon and all of the memories of us even being here - gone." I sighed, staring through the glass of the classrooms, they were all completely untouched.

"Ah, how much I loved this place." Sunghoon chuckled, with a hint of sadness.

"I wish I could buy it to prevent it from getting destroyed." I continued looking around as Sunghoon looked over at me, thinking of something.

"What?" I looked at him, seeing he was in deep thought.

"Nothing, follow me, I'm just curious about something." And with that, he shot off, walking slightly faster than normal.

He guided me to a room I was very familiar with, the room which students would push each other just to look inside.

The music room, specifically, the room with a single, white grand piano inside. The room Sunghoon used to always take me to practice his songs.

Majority of the female students would crowd outside, peering through the window and squeal at Sunghoon whenever he'd take me in here, I gently smiled, remembering vividly memories of us two in here.

He opened the door, it creaked slightly as we walked in. The window outside was open, cold breeze flowing through.

But despite that, the piano was still in the same place, same position, same piano even.

He sat down on half of the seat, signalling me to sit on the other half, just like we used to a few years ago.

Sunghoon grazed his fingers on the keys, brushing the dust off them.