23

After around an hour, I was ready to go home, thank fuck.

I opened the door, changed and ready to leave the hospital. But of course, I couldn't have a peaceful life at all, the one and only, Park Sunghoon was stood waiting, outside on his phone.

He looked up at me, not even cracking a smile.

"What the hell are you still doing here." I groaned, he slid his phone in his pocket and poked his cheek with his tongue, staring down at me.

"Just want to show you what happens when you refuse to comply with me." Sunghoon gave a brief answer, shortly after, grabbing my wrist and heading out of the hospital.

I was confused, but despite that, I still for some reason - didn't resist, and as he opened the door to his car, I sat in it.

I found myself awfully confused, but everything happened so fast that my body was disoriented and I clearly just wasn't myself.

He drove quickly, way too quickly, and I noticed that it was a familiar route too.

He parked beside the doors of Jang's company building. I refused to get out, just sat in the car, up until he opened the passenger's door. Sunghoon waited, looking at me as he leant on the door slightly.

"Are you not getting out? Do you need me to do it for you?" His tone was assertive, and I knew if I didn't get my ass out myself, he'd certainly do it for me - with zero hesitancy.

"Jesus." I rolled my eyes, mumbling to myself as I reluctantly got out. He grabbed my wrist once more, pacing into the building.

"That's exactly what I thought." He whispered lowly, and that lowkey did something to my heart. It sped up, my heart rate spiked and I felt the temperature of my body rise a little higher.

We were walking too quick, and damn, I got out of the hospital not so long ago.

"Sunghoon, you need to slow down, I can't walk that fast right now." I wasn't sure whether the fast beating my heart was doing right now, was due to how fast we were walking, or Sunghoon himself at this point.

He slowed down immediately, realising his mistake.

"Shit, my bad." His tone for a change, was sincere and apologetic, and I gave a light small as he dragged me to the elevator.

All eyes were practically on us, people probably wondered why he had me in his grasp, what was going on, why I came out of his car.

To be honest, I was wondering the same thing, I had no idea what was going on and I seemed to regain my actual Eunseo conscience now.

We stepped into the elevator, and immediately, I shook my wrist free of his grasp. He gave a small chuckle.

"Why are we here?" I asked him, folding my arms in an unhappy manner.

"You'll see." Sunghoon vaguely replied, to which I just rolled my eyes and waited impatiently for the doors to open.

It was no use in pestering him on what this was about - he wouldn't tell me until we were doing it. Hey, but for some reason, I kind of liked this attitude of his.

He knew what he wanted, and he always got it.

The elevator doors opened, and I snapped out of my thoughts - once again - disgusted to how I could even possibly think that he was remotely likeable.

It made me increasingly paranoid how much more I began appreciating him, like, no way I was doing this right now.

To my surprise, we were on my department's floor, and I looked at Sunghoon, who looked down at me and flashed me a small grin pouring with pride and wealth.

It was crazy how a single smile screamed expensive.

I followed behind him, a little confused but regardless, still went with it. The other colleagues stood up as usual, bowing and staring at the scene that was going on.

They were as equally as confused as I was.

He lead me to my office, which was strange, but alright. I looked at him, evidently confused as to what he wanted.

It was just two of us, in this box shaped room. My heart began pacing again, the tension rising. Sunghoon's eyes met mine, blazing into them as he observed my face.

"..So.. what do you want...?" I tried my best to sound as cold as I usually do, but for some reason, it just wasn't working today.

He gave a chuckle, pulling something from my desk and placing it on the top. I looked down, a resignation letter.

I looked back up at him again, speechless.

"No-"

"Sign it." His words were bold and meant business.

"Sunghoon, I'm not doing that just because you want me to." I scoffed, this guy was seriously something.

Sunghoon just looked at me for a while, not saying anything, but instead just looking at my face with interest.

"You know you want to." He finally replied, and I swallowed hard, trying to calm the beating in my heart.

"No I don't."

He suddenly walked over to me, standing directly behind me. My body froze, my hands going cold from the amount of nervousness present through my body. He took my hand in his, guiding it to pick up a pen and sign the contract.

I couldn't do anything at this moment, my body had just gave in, and as he signed off with my name, he whispered in my ear again.

"Then why would your body give in to me like this?" His voice was low and raspy, and I just clenched my teeth together, an uncontrollable beating frenzied in my chest.