44

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Heading into the office, eyes were all watching me, gawping as I walked towards the separate elevator.

I wasn't sure how the news that me and Sunghoon were actually dating affected everyone.

Some people supported it, others not so much. Specifically the two receptionists near Sunghoon's office.

Whenever I walked into his office, I could feel their envious gazes burning through the back of my head.

Matter of fact, I was heading towards Sunghoon's office currently. Being his secretary, well, I suppose the role wasn't quite of a secretary - I sort of just kept him company - it was rather calm though.

Did I complain? Not so much.

I head towards his office, passing by the receptionist's and giving them a bright smile, as to rub it in their faces a little more that Sunghoon is actually my boyfriend.

They gave me a smile back, glaring at me, so unenthusiastically.

I walked in, without knocking, and immediately, Sunghoon perked his head upwards - clearly knowing it was me since I never knock when walking into his office.

"If it isn't my favourite worker." A grin raised upon his lips, and I just rolled my eyes with a smile as I sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Hm. Well, I suppose here's my favourite boss." I crossed my arms, pressing my lips in order to stop a huge smile from coming out of my lips.

Sunghoon gave a chuckle, shaking his head lightly as he typed up something on his computer.

"I'm not even gonna comment on what you said." Sunghoon decided to be all mature - truly, I knew he would probably throw a petty little fit.

"What's on schedule today? Let me guess, nothing." I chuckled, looking over at him as he turned his head from his screen, directing his eye contact straight to me.

Damn that face.

Working directly with Sunghoon meant that I literally did little to nothing, the most I did was follow him around to different places and meetings. But other than that, he had everything under control himself.

It did sort of frustrate me, getting super special treatment and essentially doing nothing at work all day, but I guess I deserved it after being under Jang.

"You know what, actually, we're quite busy today. Something special." Sunghoon vaguely said, and I looked at him, raising a slight brow.

"Something special? Come on, spill." I leant forward, leaning on his desk and staring at him eagerly, batting my lashes.

Sunghoon just stared at my face, a faint smile tracing his lips and pure sparkles in his eyes as he observed my face silently for a while.

"Mmmm, I suppose you'll have to see." Sunghoon's grin widened, thinking he's so cool and whatever for being super mysterious.

I rolled my eyes, giving a light groan as I leant back on my chair.

"You won't even tell your own girlfriend what we're doing? You suck, I'm calling Myunghee to throw an apple in your face." I scoffed, taking out my phone and mindlessly scrolling.

"Myunghee loves me, please, the only apple she'll be throwing, is one at you." Sunghoon scribbled something on a piece of paper, standing up abruptly afterwards, "Let's go."

With a slight sulk, I stood up, sluggishly following behind as he hurried to the door. Before I already knew it, he was stood at the door, waiting for me to drag my feet to where he was.

He stared at me, lips in a thin line.

"Eunseo, baby, you know what kind of guy I am. If you don't hurry up, I have no shame carrying you out of here on my shoulder." Sunghoon leant against his door, a small smirk caressing his face.

I simply rolled my eyes, yeah fucking right. He must have at least some shame, no way he'd ruin his super cool stoic image in the workplace by carrying me out of the building.

Oh but was I wrong, with my stubbornness, I came to realisation that, infact, he had no shame at all, and regardless of his image in public or in the workplace, he gave no shits.

He approached me, swiftly lifting me by the waist and throwing me over his shoulder with such ease. My heart beat fast as he quickly head out of his office.

"Oh my god, Sunghoon. Put. Me. Down." I tried to resist, swinging my legs as he held me leant over his shoulder.

We passed by the receptionists, and their mouths slightly dropped agape, eyes scrolling to look at us as we passed by them.

Matter of fact, everybody we passed by in the department was staring, giggling, chuckling, or rolling their eyes.

Sunghoon was simply amused, smiling and content with his life like this.

"You asked for it, I just deliver." Sunghoon shrugged as we reached the elevator, the doors pinged open, and he finally allowed me to walk on my own feet.

I looked up at him, glaring at him as the corner of my lip curled upwards in agitation. My entire face, not even, my whole body was on fire, cheeks flushed a slight tint of pink.

He looked back down at me, giving a chuckle.

"I have no shame baby, absolutely zero." He stared down into my eyes, gently tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.