15

The second she left, I head straight to my room, expecting to see some mess in there. But as I opened the door, Sunghoon was just stood looking through pictures in the old camera I always used to take pictures of us with back during our teenage years.

He had a smile on his face for once, a change.

"Mrs Choi seems to still hate me, I see." Sunghoon chuckled, placing down the camera and looking over at me.

"You're surprised?" I sarcastically responded, "You're lucky she didn't come in here."

"Pfft, you're the lucky one. If she saw me in your house she would've thought we were together again, guess who's ass would be the one getting beat." He looked over at me, "Yours."

I swallowed hard at his phrasing of words, 'we were together again', it's funny, because we were never even together in a sense of dating, but why did he say it like that?

Regardless, I still put on that stoic helmet around my heart and resorted back to my cold ways with him.

"Okay, fun and games are over now. Leave." I demanded him to go, stood leaning on the wall as I waited him to comply.

Sunghoon turned to look at me, the edges of his plump lips upturning into a sly grin.

"You're giving me commands?" He seemed surprised that someone else could possibly tell him what to do.

"What, are you surprised there's somebody who isn't constantly kissing your ass because you're good-looking?" I scoffed at his entitlement, his grin just seemed to turn larger.

"I prefer good-looking and rich, but just good-looking will do for now, I suppose." He gave a jokingly annoying reply, and I simply just glared at him, unamused with his silly little comments.

"Out." I pointed towards the door as he gave a light groan, looking around my room again.

"Only if you sign the contract." Sunghoon turned to look at me after wandering around my room, a cute grin planted on his face.

"Not a chance, now leave before I call my mother up here again." I attempted to shoo him out, but he was sticking in here like glue, refusing to move.

"If you sign the contract I'll leave you alone." He had his hands behind his back, just looking at me with such a cocky grin.

"Oh my god." I groaned lowly to myself, taking measures into my own hands and grabbing him by the shirt again, dragging him the hell out of my room and towards the door.

His hand reached onto my wrist, holding onto it with such a smile it was unbelievable. I opened the door moving him outside and about to shut it.

"I won't give up on you." He winked, heading off with nothing more to say. He head back into his foreign, the car shortly driving off.

I shut the door after the car drove off, giving out the largest groan in the existence of groans. Even on my break, I couldn't catch a break.

He was seriously so unbelievable I couldn't even fathom that he was doing this, feeling no shame or embarrassment afterwards.

Was he that desperate for me? And even seeing him act so desperate makes me feel like I should probably give his offer a try.

But no, absolutely not, not in this lifetime at all.

I refused to lower my esteem like that, working under Sunghoon seemed like hell, especially with the ongoing tension between us.

He seemed to like this - on the other hand, I did not.

I dart my eyes towards the shoes he had given me, and out of pure hatred, I stuffed them behind some other shoes, out of sight for the sake of my own peace.

Seriously, what has gotten into this guy ever since he has seen me. Clearly he hasn't been so impacted with not seeing me for years, so what's with the huge deal now?

With another attitude-ful rolling of the eyes, I walked into my room, looking at the camera on one of my drawers. I head towards it, wondering which picture he got up to, since there were tons up in here.

I picked the camera up, looking at the image, dated from 2015.

FEBRUARY 14 2015

The date was from a good few years ago, and on Valentine's day to be specific.

It was a cute picture, so cute I wish I could proudly frame it.

It was me and Sunghoon, his arm around my shoulders and my head gently leaning on his arm. He was holding a bouquet of flowers with a smile, but more in specific, he was looking down at me with such a gaze I felt the fifteen year old me come back to me.

I was busy smiling brightly to even realise it, but he was just staring at me with nothing but awe. It was the look of a guy in love.