Trailer and Author note.

This story was earlier posted on my other account Mistiquelush.
But Wattpad deleted it due to God knows what reason.

But i am posting it again here.

So i hope that all of you like it. And support my work.

I would try my best to update it all as quickly as I can.

This book was previously on My other account Mistiquelush

A story of past left incomplete .

It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer.

A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the social norms. A woman in the generation of patriarchy.

She loved a man. But wanted to be the only woman in his life.

A king who loved his wife dearly . But marred their marriage by a broken promise.

He betrayed her by marrying another Due to his obligations for his Kingdom.

She died by the betrayals of her closed ones. He died by the heartbreak Of loosing his loved one.

Now year's have passed their souls search for one another to feel complete.

But will they have a happily ever after this time?

What will happen when the betrayals of past comes to haunt them?

Will there love win this time?

Karanveer and Avantika didn't had a happily ever after.

But will Kabir and Avani have their forever?

Will faith be cruel to them again or would it let them have their happily ever after?

**********

"I loved you" she whispered overwhelmed by heartache.

" You are my forever Avani, you always have been. " Kabir said staring in her honey brown eyes.  His heart'broke knowing what turn their relationship had taken.

" I can't Kabir. I can't not anymore. Not now" she whispered brokenly.

"You aren't my Avantika anymore" he said his eyes brimming with tears. She gulped . Her heart aching for the man she once loved.

" I am sorry" she whispered  

*******

Abhimaan Kabir veer singh Rathod.

Prince of Jaipur an emotionless man , with issues. He didn't know what he felt or how to feel. Unknown of happiness. He lives like a living corpse.

Avani Dhairya Rajput.

She lives like her everyday is her last. She lives for herself. A smile that could light up everyone's world. She is mature but childish.

Join them in. This journey of heartbreak , betrayal. And pain.

But mostly love.

And forgive me for the poor trailer

And forgive me for the poor trailer . 

Your author is back here.

I would try to update the prologue soon. I was so godamn excited to start the next chapter but then the whole book disappeared and now i have to wait  for it .

Sad life.

But i hope y'all will like it.

To the new Reader's i hope you enjoy this story.