13 Red

Song Ashes

Blood

A word enough to explain what it is . its a synonym of war of pain  ,  of anger , ,of death.
Red that's how the whole ground was painted in  a colour that signifies love was also the color that signified hate , pain, betrayal, agony , misery.  Life is weird it can play you any time anywhere, every warrior present their was now familiar with the blood, the red . but now it was getting heavier the burden of so many deaths the burden of life and death was getting heavier to manage on their shoulders , the weight kept on increasing .

Everytime they held bodies of their fellow warriors on their shoulders and bought them back they lost a part of their humanity, with every kill they made they lost a piece of themselves. After every war a warrior looses a little part  of himself on the battlefield , they loose who they are slowly little by little piece by piece they forget themselves, a sad reality a war soldier knows .

Karanveer knew this reality he had firsthandly seen it , his father lost himself in the greed of power and kingdom he knew what the crown does to a person and blood does to human.   He has noticed how his soldiers were draining since last 25 days . the blood was getting to their head making them loose their mind. The King of Jaisalmer didn't care for his people he was drowning in the lust for power and greed , he had already lost   hs humanity ,  he was far too gone to care about people and their lives, the hunger of power can make one go mad , it feeds on your greed which is never ending  it increases due to your desires and one can never stop desiring something. And thats how it was with the king of Jsaisalmer he had lost himself in the abyss of hunger of power and greed , he had surrendered himself to it. The humanity in him was long gone now what remained was a warrior with greed . who didn't care if his people died or not if they were alive or not,
The King was now long gone and now remained was the Warrior.

A warrior who knows only to fight , a warrior who sees only blood, a warrior who only cares about death.

“ Hukoom , we have lost 100 men but if we fight for 3 to 4 more weeks we will win this war,said “ nakul Karanveers senapati.

Karanveer smiled mirthlessly and said “ we would badly loose this war in next one week” 

Nakul gasped and said “ i am sorry my king but how would we loose we have everything , soldiers warriors weapons”

Karanveer stared at the man in front of him and said “ we lost 100 men in 25 days , but we killed 4000 men in this time the army of Jaisalmer is loosing badly and i know that but its about time this bloodshed reaches our soldiers head and they will loose their sanity and we would loose them to the after effects of war , we cant win this war because the King of Jaisalmer knows what the red of blood can do to a person and he is playing with their heads , he sent his army to die and not to fight”

Nakul was stunned as he heard his King . he spoke sense , the soldiers were already behaving differently their temper their attitude it was changing. He nodded as he understood what his King was implying.