21 Daughter

There you go with the last update for Today

Song:. Dilbaro

The big fat Indian wedding is a big fat mess

The big fat Indian wedding is a big fat mess. That's why Avani thought of a small wedding with intimate friends and family members. But who knew that was such a task , Avanis mother had become typical indian mother and is going on and on about what is remaining and what is not.

“Mom” Avani said trying to stop her mom who was fretting about the wedding .

“You don't get it Avani its so much wor_”

“MOM” Avani yelled, making her mom snap her mouth shut.

Shital stared at her daughter and kept quite.

“Stop fussing over it , its all fine, the wedding would be okay . stop stressing your BP over it” Avani stated . Shital gulped ,a lump forming in her throat . she stared at her daughter who stared back at her , her emotions were all over the place she now realized this was happening her daughter was now grown up ad now she'd be married to someone who loves her , shed be married to someone who'd cherish her and take care of her but she was a mother how could she not worry .

How could she not worry if someday Avani did not ate ? how could she not worry if someday she slept with a headache ? how could she not worry if someday she were sad and she'd look around and couldn't find her mother ? how could she not worry when someday her daughter would be tired and in need of her soft caress ?

Shital was covering her worries and fears in the pretense of being stressed over the wedding.
She may not have birthed Avani but shed taken care of her as her own , she had loved Avani as her own.

Biologically Avani may not be hers but Avani was hers just the way Krishna was Yashodas .

So how could she not fret when her daughter which she had raised with so much love was going away ? a mother can never stop worrying . shed always fret .

“I am just worried” Shital said with a sigh.

Avani stood up from the chair and walked towards her mother and laid down and rested her head on her mothers lap. Shital softly caressed her head and ran her hand through Avanis brown curls.