11. Blooming

Song : Ishq Bulava

Her soft curls danced as she swung her sword and pierced through air

Her soft curls danced as she swung her sword and pierced through air. she gracefully turned around and her sword clashed with his, making him stumble back, his sword staggering, her tied up hairs were now loosening and a few strands were flowing with air, every time she turned she moved her hair flowed with it making her look even more beautiful.

They had started their duel in the morning and Karanveer was losing miserably, she was right when she said he would lose.

He could see that. Her every strike was up to perfection. Every swing was hard and graceful. He was mesmerized by the way she held the sword.

It was like she was writing poetry with all her strikes of sword. Every hit and every slash pierced the wind. The grace, the beauty. It was all mesmerizing.

Karanveer was in love and he was in too deep with this. But he couldn't Help himself. She was beautiful. Not only by looks but by heart too.

After a few more strikes karnaveers sword was on the ground with Avantika standing there with A smirk.

"Told you My king, you'd lose." She said and gave him a hand so he could stand up.

"Well I like losing to you." He said.

And she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah." She mocked.

"Now will you be here again tomorrow to  lose?" She asked with a smile. Karanveer shook his head and chuckled " no I'd like to keep my pride and respect intact in my kingdom."

Avantika frowned.

So this is it? this ends here?

"But I would love to meet you again tomorrow. So will you accompany me? I am going to see the royal gardens. ?" He asked.

Avantika smiled at him and replied "Well if it's a good place then yes. I always wanted to visit them anyway. "She said with a shrug.

"Then why didn't you?" He asked.

"I am a commoner" she deadpanned.

Those gardens were for The royal people.

"Alright. "He said.

"See you tomorrow then?" He asked.

She nodded. And he walked away reluctantly.

But there was something in his heart that was at peace.

"So What do you think of this ?" Karanveer asked Avantika who was walking beside him.

The royal gardens were full of different species of flowers from different corners of the kingdom and other kingdoms too. Asmall pond was located in the centre but  the most mesmerizing ste was the waterfall at the far end of the gardens.