15 . that's how a king walks in.

For Avani watching kabir break was different and hard, she couldn't Understand what changed but something switched inside her watching him cry helplessly that day , something inside of her broke

For Avani watching kabir break was different and hard, she couldn't Understand what changed but something switched inside her watching him cry helplessly that day , something inside of her broke.  She didn't know what went own with him or why was he sad all she knew was she hated those tears he had, she never wanted to see him sad like that . he was always strong composed closed off but watching him break and crumble like that was something heartwrenching the way the morning rays reflected on his broken self hurt her, the way his shattered pieces were visible to her in his eyes was painful and she hated how he looked broken. 

“Who was he ?” asked her friend.

“Kabir , Kabir veer singh Rathod” Avani said.

‘What happened to him?”  her friend enquired with a frown the young man looked broken and disoriented.

“ don't know “ Avani said lost in her thoughts.
“We should leave, “ Avani added after A moment.

“Yeah let leave “ meher her friend replied and they both headed back home in Avanis car.

“By the way how come you here ?” avani asked after a while of silence.

“Well i missed you and uncle and aunty and also that dumb boy of yours “ she said with a shrug, avani laughed and said “ dont call him that”

Meher made a gagging face and said “please spare me this lovey act , ‘don't call him that’ “

Avani chuckled and  asked “why don't you like him?”

“I don't see that spark in you both ‘ meher replied with a shrug.  She was always straight forward with her opinion . she and Avani were friends since childhood . meher shifted to bangalore  after her schooling and started her blogging from there which later made her into a famous blogger, but nothing created a distance between this 2 friends they always had each other back no matter what came .

Meher never liked Avani with Arjun she didn't know why she just knew they didn't fit well . but she always kept these thoughts away because Avani and arjun  were in love.

“What do you mean spark , do you want us to create a fire now?” Avani asked . for avani arjun was everything she felt the spark the connection with him , she felt alive with him.

Meher shook her head and said “ not that spark , i  mean  i know you feel that spark that connection with him but i think its just for me … i think just my opinion alright  ki that  love isnt Spark and fire and storm and rain it ain't thunderstorm, its slow drizzle , its slow passion and burning fire but with a slow flame it isn't a firework that you feel when you touch its warmth,its not amazing or awesome its peace what you feel but thats just my opinion . “  Meher said nonchalantly for her, love had always been calm and serene , she didnt understand the spark and fireworks.

“Anyone can feel ove in their own way Meher , some feel it in a long lingering forehead kisses , some feel it in passionate wild kisses , some feel it in warm hugs , some feel it  in passionate making love, some call it firework some call it peace ,its and emotion everyone feel it differently” Avani said with a small gentle smile.