1. Kabir

Song

Song. Kabira -Arijit Singh.

Kabir groaned in his sleep and tossed and turned,the sleep was long gone the moment the nightmare had knocked on his door

Kabir groaned in his sleep and tossed and turned,the sleep was long gone the moment the nightmare had knocked on his door. He rubbed his face with his palms he was tired of everything , the life, the constant exhaustion and there was no rest for him. What would he even do ?

He sighed and got up and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine. A while later he was ready in sweats and tshirt and went on a run. The morning chilling breeze hitting him and made him feel better. He stared around the trees  and birds chirping. He wasn't sure what is about these things that made people calm and feel peace because all he ever felt was nothing by them .

He then returned home to get ready for office.
"Kabir ?" called the soft gentle voice of Jyoti Rathod. She stared around the room and smiled the messy sheets indicating that he was up and was getting ready.

While later kabir came out from  closet ready in blue armani .

"Maa. ?" He asked his mother.

" Kabir, the breakfast is ready ." She said and went back to her work.
He sighed at his mother; she always knew he was awake yet she will come to wake him up. Kabir wore his rolex and cufflinks. And went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning Mom Dad. "He said and sat on his chair.

"Morning son. "Both his parents replied with warm smiles.

"And what about me don't i deserve a good morning?" Asked His little sister Anaya Rathod.

Kabir gave her a blank look and mumbled 
"Morning" she smiled in victory and had her breakfast .After breakfast he was off to work.

"I am worried about him, Arjun. "Said Jyoti to her husband.
He knew his wife was worried for her son. And so was he.

Kabir was a closed book and wasn't letting anyone open him. He had been that way as long as they can remember. His behavior his feelings his smile were unknown to them even though they brought him up raised him His smiles were

"I know Jyoti. I am worried too. "Arjun said to his wife.

"I sometimes feel like i dont know him at all. He is a stranger to me. "Jyoti said a tear slipped out of her eye.
Arjun quietly wiped it and hugged her. Because that was all he could do.