39.Summer

Song. :Joganiya / fall into me

Kanika stared viciously at Avani

Kanika stared viciously at Avani. As if she was proving to her that she was better than her in this life. The pain was still fresh in her mind when Kabir called off their engagement abruptly. It hurt her too much. And she wanted to hurt him back. And to hurt him she knew Avani was the best medium to do so. Avani was his weak point and Kanika knew it very well.

Avani nodded at her and then said "What is it that I can help you with?" She asked her voice professional and firm.

" I am here to talk about something that you took from me and that belonged to me." Kanika said Her voice Held an edge.

Her aura was dominant. The princess knew her Power and she knew where to use it.

Avani cocked her brow at the woman confused at what she was saying.

"What are you trying to say Ms Shekhawat?" Avani asked . she wasn't intimidated by the woman. Avani knew the woman was Dominant and Held power but nothing affected her.

"Kabir Rathod he was my betrothed fiance and you stole him away. " Kanika said, her anger evident in her tone.

Avani's brow shot up in surprise.
She smiled at the woman and said "whatever it may be i have no idea what you are saying Ms Shekhawat so please Tell me what do you want to say" Avani said firmly.

"Kabir has been betrothed to me since A long time. We were about to get engaged but then he canceled it but now when I look at you I see why. ? I don't Know what made you think you would Fit into the royal world. So what made you think you could steal Kabir from me?" Kanika said her eyes fuming. The jealousy and rage was very evident in her eyes.

Avani stared at Kanika for a moment and then crossed her legs. Her straight face gave away no emotions.

"Ms Shekhawat it looks like you have a misunderstanding-" Avani was cut off by Kanika saying "i know everything Avani don't try to be innocent , people like you just want to climb up the social ladder no matter which way you take"

Avani clenched her jaw. She was losing her patience with the woman. She understood that Kanika was sad because of Kabir and his rejection but she wouldn't let anyone disrespect her for no fault of hers.

"Ms Shekhwat i am done trying to make it clear to you that I have nothing to do with Abhimaan and your relationship. If you don't want to believe me then why are you even here ? if you are here to belittle me and tell me how characterless i am and how wrong i am to climb up social ladder by spreading legs well i am sorry to burst your bubble but if people like you are at the top then i guess i need to climb the ladder and show y'all who rules the reign" Avani said her eyes blazing fire.

Avani wasnt someone to start a fight but when someone wanted one she could she would make sure she gave them war.

"How could you talk to me like that i am prince-" Avani cut her mid sentence and said