38. Love

Song. : Teri aur

Avani was sure life knew how to make jokes on her

Avani was sure life knew how to make jokes on her. Everytime she fell she fell hard and crashed on the ground , this time she wasn't sure if she wanted to feel it. She didn't know if she was even ready for that. Her fears held her back from confessing her love for kabir to herself. She kept on lying to herself all the time , she lied she didn't feel anything for him she knew she did . the very moment she met him it was innocent attraction. But things changed when she got married to him she fell slowly for him the process was slow and gradual but was beautiful.

But she didn't want to, her heart feared loving him , her mind kept on saying to her he was a destruction but what could she do she was helpless . had feelings ever listen to any logical side? So how would they do it now. She was doomed. That kiss had intensified things in her and his confession had destroyed all the walls and made her realize that she loved him . but she didn't want to.

Kabir had paved his way in her Heart. It was nearly a month after the whole confession . Yet everything was normal. The awkwardness faded away after a while. But Aavni now saw Kabir for the man he was . She didn't know when or how but she fell. Hard.

Avani was tired of this war with her heart and mind; she just wanted to dive in and let go. She felt guilty about betraying Arjun but her love was overpowering all those senses. She didn't know how she fell for the man who forced her to marry him. She had no idea when she fell but she did and fell hard.

Avani groaned and banged her head on the table.
Meher stared at avani and sighed. They decided to meet on a lunch as avani had said she had something important to talk about.

"I have no idea what happened when happened but all i know is i fell hard Meher too damn hard" Avani mumbled.

Meher softly smiled at her and said "its okay to fall Avani , Arjun would want you happy and he couldn't hold it against you. You got married to kabir and its good that you love him its better to be in a relationship with love rather than no emotions"

Avani sighed and nodded.

"But how did it happen?" Meher asked. She was curious.

"I don't know . it was an innocent crush in paris , i wasn't attracted or anything i just kind of knew he was good looking but e is a kind of celebrity so it was kind of a celebrity crush but then it faded away as we became friends and things just shifted but ten after we got married things changed i don't think i fell for kabir but i fell for the brother who takes care of his sister with expecting nothing from her in return or maybe i fell for the son who has no idea how to express hs affection but would always try to be the son his mother needs or maybe i fell for a man who is vulnerable and fragile who is trapped in his own mind with his demons and who sees me as the only source of light or maybe i just fell for him as the way the light falls in darkness. And then just one night i woke up and saw him sleeping and i realised that i was madly in love with this man. And that's all i know.." Avani said tiredly .