9. Mercy.

Song: Mercy. (Female cover. )

Wasn't love suppose to make you happy

Wasn't love suppose to make you happy. Wasn't it suppose to make you feel alive. It should make you feel okay. It should complete you.

But For kanika it kept on hurting her. She was the one person destiny cruelly played over and over again.. It never gave her a happily ever after which she deserved.

Kanika was bitter towards the world for turning blind eye to her pain. To never acknowledging what she felt. What she wanted

She didn't ask to be the bad person here. All she

wanted was to be loved once by her husband

and by her soon to be husband.

She didn't know why she had to suffer. She didn't ask to remember her previous life. She would forget it all if only she could. But she can't.

She had to remember how she was made into anothet woman even though she never wanted to. She remembers how she was treated as a mistress even though she was wife of the king.

She just wanted to have a family. Her own family with love and affection.

She wanted to forget it all. But she couldn't.

She wanted someone to care for her. To love her.

To make her feel wanted. She had no idea where did she was at fault. What was kamini's fault when her father was the one who forced her to get married to a man who promised his wife not to marry again.

What was her fault when her husband told her he couldn't love her. What was her fault when she only wanted something to call hers and asked her hsuband to make her feel like a woman and let her be a mother.

Was it her fault that she just wanted to be a mother? She didn't committed a crime. She just asked her husband to touch her as his wife. Because she had the right didn't she?

Then why was she always looked down upon Why did everyone said it was her fault.

Why was she the bad guy then.

What wrong did she do? Kanika had no answer's her past kept on flashing in front of her making her feel worthless and angry. Making her bitter at everyone who destroyed her.

She was a kind and good human. A woman with pride and respect. But she didn't care now. Because it wasn't her mistake ever yet she was

But now she would make sure everyone else pays. Because kamini was weak Kanika isn't.

the one who payed Kanika would never let anyone take away her husband from her.

Kabir wasn't karanveer. In previous life Avantika might have had him first but in this one he was hers.

And she will make sure it stays that way

Kanika closed her eyes and leaned her head back and rested it against the headrest. Flashes of her painful past started coning to her.