30. Fears

Song . Midnight

Avani groaned and shifted in her sleep, her back aching and thighs paining, her lower abdomen was paining a lot

Avani groaned and shifted in her sleep, her back aching and thighs paining, her lower abdomen was paining a lot. She kept on shifting and moving in her sleep trying to find a comfortable place . but she couldn't she groaned in pain as the ache kept on intensifying and her pain didn't stop.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes , she turned towards the clock on the nightstand and saw it was nearly 2 am she sighed.

“It couldn't have come any other day?” she muttered to herself and got up from the bed,  she searched her bags and the bathroom cabinets for her period supplies but there were none.

The aching in  her thighs and the back pain was increasing as she moved around. Avani sighed and went towards Anaya’s room but then remembered she went out tonight at her friend's place for  a party and was going to stay their. She had no one else to ask help from. Her mother in law would not have any of those supplies as she wont need them so Avani didn't knew who to ask help from. Kabir was not home yet as he had stayed late in office. They both were civil with each other since she had forgiven him , they were acquaintance now . it was 3 days since she had forgiven him.

“Great no supplies , no chocolates ,no advil and now i understand the reason of my horniness and now i fucking have to drive. Fuck my life” She cursed her faih.

She went back in her room and changed her pants and panties and took her car keys , she knew she had to drive to a medical store to get her period supplies Avani took a jacket and left . the store was at 20 minute drive from the mansion so it wasn't that long drive but her back pain was making her uncomfortable while driving.  

Nearly an hour Later Avani was back in her room when she was pulled into a warm hug . her soft body pressed Against Kabir's rock hard one. The hug felt more intimate to Avani she could feel Kabir was reassuring himself of her presence.

“Kabir?” Avani said trying to pull away from the hug , her aching back needed a rest and she had to use a pad urgently. Her voice was urgent and pained .

‘Where were you?” Kabir snapped once he pulled away from the hug.

“We will talk later right now i need to use washroom” Avan mumbled and was about to walk towards the bathroom when she realized that when she was abruptly pulled into a hug the bag of her supplies fell from her hand and the pads and medicines were now laying on the floor.

Kabir saw Avani staring at something on the ground he looked towards it and saw few painkillers , sanitary napkins and chocolates were laying on the floor.

Realization Dawned on him as he realized where she went. And why she went.

Avani lifted up the bag and picked everything up and went in the bathroom to get changed. She changed into comfrtable sweats and decided to sleep . when she came out and laid on the bed Kabir was nowhere to be seen. She frowned but let it go an laid on the bed , hissing as an ache shot up her lower back.